Gauging Interest - Exhaust Swap

SteveW

Hi folks,

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in an exhaust swap. I'm still considering what I actually want to do, may in fact just sell both and put cash towards something but just wondering if anyone would be interested.

I have either an ESR K1 (made by Japspeed) but from the days when they fit.

Or

A custom true dual exhaust with twin oval pipes. A nice quiet exhaust a little fruitier than OEM very quiet at below 3K but open it up and it has a lovely sporty noise, wouldn't describe it as loud in any way whatsoever. Just a lovely note.

Cheers Steve

Edited by SteveW

• 3 months later...
Did you ever get an exhaust ? im putting my car back to stock and an looking for a stock exhaust plus cash for my scorpion exhaust

Hi Bullet, didn't end up swapping in the end. I've got the true dual on the car at the moment, not quite what i want-too quiet and the oval tails don't suit the chargespeed rear. The K1 and bungs are knocking around the garage.

I should really get my ass in gear and sell the K1, y pipe and bungs but very lazy lol.

• 10 months later...