NISMO REVEALS 344HP 370Z

daveparkin

Just saw this over on pistonheads. Wanting something special to change up from my 350z (and can't quite stretch to the GTR) looks like this could be it! Can't see a price though? I think it's sold at around a £5k premium abroad? I looked at importing them and the costs were insane! So glad they're bringing it here :D

Great looks although anyone thinking that asrse is subtle...?!

Too little, too late IMHO.

Styling is better on the back than the front, but each to their own on that. The steering wheel is a lovely touch, I'll give them that one. Does the suspension need to be any harder though, especially on UK roads? I would rather have seen Nissan remove weight as well as add a little power as that would transform the driving experience, but I guess they want to stay away from that for now.

The one thing that worries me is the price: If it's a £5K premium elsewhere, will it be £10K by the time it gets here? I really hope not. This needs to be the same price the 370Z is now, and the normal 370Z needs dropping a smidge.