NISMO REVEALS 344HP 370Z

daveparkin

Too 'gone in 60 seconds' for me. As has already been mentioned, less weight would be good, and more power but without all the boy-racer clothes please. My money would be on a decent used Zed with my own chosen bits bolted under the skin for a huge saving over this. Looks better in a single colour (but all black, with hyper-black wheels, looks 100% better),

Edited by rogerxp

So much for leaving the car standard then...

Sometimes it can't be helped Chris! lol I should maybe set a bet for myself to see if I can make it through ownership without some sort of kit, wheels or exhaust...funny feelin when its needed the exhaust might be first :happy:

I love the way a lot of people are slating the kit...I assume you've all got standard zeds then? :rolleyes::p:lol: I did like the big rear diffuser thing on the 350Z Nismo and the spoiler was certainly better than the akwardly backwards facing one you could put on....

It looks much better colour coded that's for sure! The wheels are very lovely!

Shame it's more styling over Performance as said above.

What I don't get is they've made it stiffer and lowered it. Yet in the latest spec of euro 370 its more tuned to our bumpy roads...... Seems odd

So much for leaving the car standard then...

Sometimes it can't be helped Chris! lol I should maybe set a bet for myself to see if I can make it through ownership without some sort of kit, wheels or exhaust...funny feelin when its needed the exhaust might be first :happy:

I love the way a lot of people are slating the kit...I assume you've all got standard zeds then? :rolleyes::p:lol: I did like the big rear diffuser thing on the 350Z Nismo and the spoiler was certainly better than the akwardly backwards facing one you could put on....

Yep, no kit on my Zed. That's not to say I don't like some of the kits but most of them, this one included ruins the lines of the cars design in my opinion.

It's a marketing thing. People assume that stiffer must equal sportier and better, when all it actually means is that you shake your fillings out and the car skips round corners when it touches a pebble. Alas, the general public are for the most part morons, and will fall for it. :(

Seeing that vid and looking at some of the others coming out from over the pond there are clearly either two specs or options - at least over there.

In the vid ^^^ it does show the deeper dish (and nicer) Nismo wheels and red calipers for example - that is not featuring in other vids so much so will be interesting to see what spec we get as standard.

Short vid from a US dealer featuring shots of the car in white (I know the music and the guy are a bit annoying, but it's worth seeing the car). Much prefer this white one to the original pics in this thread as the skirts etc are colour coded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJD_P6JdyBU

Nice Niiiisaaaaaan 370 Zeeeeeeee :lol:

Not sure on the white with dark wheels make them look small :dry:

Seeing that vid and looking at some of the others coming out from over the pond there are clearly either two specs or options - at least over there.

In the vid ^^^ it does show the deeper dish (and nicer) Nismo wheels and red calipers for example - that is not featuring in other vids so much so will be interesting to see what spec we get as standard.

+1 its looks really good.

• 2 weeks later...

Brake hoses from the GTR? Are they sure about that? I guess they would be braided, just like a GTR, but somehow I doubt they are the same hoses. :lol:

I'd still have had my Black Edition + exhaust/intake/UpRev to get more power and nicer noise :#1:

Hmmm £40K seems steep and it's hard to ignore that if you've got an after-market exhaust you've probably already cancelled out the power gain on the Nismo. But I still reckon I could be tempted in a few years if there are some low mileage second hand ones for sale. Quite like the metallic grey one in this vid.