370 forum organization

Ebized

Sub-sections, under the Technical & Modifications headings (like the 350 section) have been added and threads moved to help search functions.

Not expecting I've got everything in the right area and some topics like wheels not only include aftermarket options but also threads relating to refurbs of the OEM wheels - it just seemed logical to put them together. I expect in due course headings will need to get more refined.

Let me know if you find any misplaced threads. I have included members threads dealing with modifications to their 370's under the 'Member build projects' where I have spotted multiple mods etc taking place. They can be grouped together if the member concerned wishes.

:)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Just an idea Gents, but what about a sub section for the 370Z for sale bits ??

With the amount of traffic the site gets daily and in the For Sale section it's easy for 370Z to get lost in all the traffic and fall well down the board, without even noticing.

• 3 weeks later...

With the amount of traffic the site gets daily and in the For Sale section it's easy for 370Z to get lost in all the traffic and fall well down the board, without even noticing.

great idea but wouldnt help my bank balance
  • Like 1

As all for sale/wanted items/cars etc are in one sub-forum atm, it is then a question of what else should be separated out?

The best thing I have found when not wanting to miss posts in dedicated sub forums is to tick the "follow this forum" so you get notified each time something new pops up.

But this a members' forum so if there is enough support for the idea I'm sure Admin will see what can be done ;)

• Like 1