350zUK.com - Insurance scheme with Adrian Flux...............

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

So since my renewal is almost due I thought I'd give AF a chance to quote the Z. ������������������������

Over £300 dearer than A-plan. Won't be phoning them ever again. ������������������

Sorry we could not find a price that was suitable for you. If you wanted to PM me I'd be happy to look into this for you and see why we were so expensive.

Regards

Dan

Can I PM you so you can see why you guys quoted me £8000 without mods and just under £5000 with mods?

So since my renewal is almost due I thought I'd give AF a chance to quote the Z. ������������������������

Over £300 dearer than A-plan. Won't be phoning them ever again. ������������������

Sorry we could not find a price that was suitable for you. If you wanted to PM me I'd be happy to look into this for you and see why we were so expensive.

Regards

Dan

If I'm honest mate I'd rather not waste any more time with AF. Almost every other company I've spoken to is always cheaper than you. Maybe it's just cause it's me calling or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Just switched to Flux from Sky who quoted £770 flux was £595 for a matching policy

Shame you were nowhere near close for my motorcycle most quotes coming in around 400-450 quid you want 660

Have to ask im on a limited mileage policy of 4000 miles

now you do not cover me for track days so how does this work with limited mileage as your insuring me for 4000 road miles? not that ii have come close in last 2 years anyway

now you do not cover me for track days so how does this work with limited mileage as your insuring me for 4000 road miles? not that ii have come close in last 2 years anyway

Distance covered on track would still count towards your limited mileage. I appreciate the insurance does not cover for track use but there is no practical way of proving what mileage was done where etc.

Regards

Dan

Distance covered on track would still count towards your limited mileage. I appreciate the insurance does not cover for track use but there is no practical way of proving what mileage was done where etc.

Regards

Dan

i guess i just take pictures and record the dates just incase then.

Also im not sure who the girl was i was speaking to but was she talking from a script :lol: when telling here about the uprev she kept asking me what stage my ca rwas mapped to was it stage 1 or stage 2 or 3 etc she couldn't quite grasp that this isnt a golf or a focus with a revo tune

Regards

Dan

i guess i just take pictures and record the dates just incase then.

Also im not sure who the girl was i was speaking to but was she talking from a script :lol: when telling here about the uprev she kept asking me what stage my ca rwas mapped to was it stage 1 or stage 2 or 3 etc she couldn't quite grasp that this isnt a golf or a focus with a revo tune

Unfortunately not all of our staff are car enthusiasts. Whilst not every member of staff may have the exact knowledge of a specific vehicle they will have access to supervisors / team leaders who would be able to assist in quoting the risk correctly.

Regards

Dan

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
39 minutes ago, Beb said:

Couldn't get a quote for an imported 350z with a few basic mods. The only reason I received was that there were "no markets". Is this something you could elaborate on?

Hi Beb,

Thanks for the enquiry and it could be a whole host of reasons why our underwriters were unable to provide a quotation.  It could be your age, driving record, home address, lack of driving experience of similar grouped/performance cars etc, etc.

If you could message me your full name / postcode I can investigate.

Regards,

Dan

• 1 month later...

Just a few queries from the linked form you provide. In the type of cover section SD&P and Commuting are listed as two separate options but there is none with SD&P inc. commuting like there normally is. Does the Commuting option automatically include SD&P as well?

The section were you put the date your existing policy expires does not have a 2018 option, my insurance is up in Jan, is there any way around this?

On ‎29‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 18:29, Colin747 said:

Just a few queries from the linked form you provide. In the type of cover section SD&P and Commuting are listed as two separate options but there is none with SD&P inc. commuting like there normally is. Does the Commuting option automatically include SD&P as well?

The section were you put the date your existing policy expires does not have a 2018 option, my insurance is up in Jan, is there any way around this?

Hi there,

Thanks for advising and I would have thought that commuting would also encompass SD&P if the options are as you mention. Commuting being of course a more risky proposition if you are travelling on generally busier roads at peak times.

I shall investigate the form not having a 2018 option but in the meantime if you'd like for me to get someone to give you a call to discuss please message me your full name / postcode and a suitable telephone contact number?

Kind Regards,

Dan

• 4 months later...
On ‎26‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 12:36, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Glad we could help!

I'll pass the feedback over to Liam.

All the best

Dan

Shame the renewal price this year has gone up ( no surprise I guess )

Will be looking elsewhere once again sadly.

Edited by Humpy

49 minutes ago, Humpy said:

Shame the renewal price this year has gone up ( no surprise I guess )

Will be looking elsewhere once again sadly.

Hi there,

If you wished to message me your full name / postcode I can take a look.

Yes there have been rate increases for a variety of reasons - not least the change to the Ogden Tables (regarding serious injury claims) and insurers putting rate increases up.

Thanks,

Dan

• 4 weeks later...

Young drivers, its probably worth giving Adrian Flux a call if you shopping about for insurance, I'm 21 so am used to seeing extortionate prices, however Adrian Flux were far cheaper than other quotes at £2500 for BOTH my modified 350z and my modified 165BHP Fiesta with 1 claim from 2014. Its a lot of money but some would cry at the prices other insurers were offering. Beats my other insurers who wanted £1300 for the unmodified fiesta!

Cant remember the name of the guy i spoke too and who sorted the quote out for me but was a nice and painless process and he took everything into account such as previous powerful car experience, owners clubs, like for like insurance, even put my steering lock on there for some discount.

Happy customer so far!

Ben.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

What a bunch of monkeys...AVOID Adrain Flux!!!!

I insured my motorbike with AF a few years ago now, and I should have learnt never to contact them again, the cost of the bike insurance was £115, and I cancelled after 2 weeks (cannot remember why now) and they refunded me £25, keeping £90 costs and admin lol, i won when I took them to the insurance abritrator, and at least got some more back, but that was last time......
I thought I would give them another chance as things change over the years, so contacted them today far a quote on my 370. After talking to the nice lady (assume reception of some sort) she put me through to "Harry Enfields - Kevin". 1st words he uttered were "airigt.....what ya want", I said car insurance quote please. there was lots of noise and banging in the background and he had just the worst attitude, I pointed out it was noisey and was he working from home, he never asnwered just saying "whats ya addwress", I said you don't sound very interested in giving me a quote are you busy? Angrily he said (almost shouting at me in an angry 15 year old humpf)  " I'm asking questions I have to ask! "........It's ok I don't want a quote from you now...and hung up....

Great choice of front man for your business Adrain Flux.......nuff said!,

Be warned about getting involved with this company....

Use SkyInsurance, they are Sooooo much more professional.

Edited by Zulu37Oscar
  • Confused 1

On 06/05/2020 at 14:29, Zulu37Oscar said:

What a bunch of monkeys...AVOID Adrain Flux!!!!

I insured my motorbike with AF a few years ago now, and I should have learnt never to contact them again, the cost of the bike insurance was £115, and I cancelled after 2 weeks (cannot remember why now) and they refunded me £25, keeping £90 costs and admin lol, i won when I took them to the insurance abritrator, and at least got some more back, but that was last time......
I thought I would give them another chance as things change over the years, so contacted them today far a quote on my 370. After talking to the nice lady (assume reception of some sort) she put me through to "Harry Enfields - Kevin". 1st words he uttered were "airigt.....what ya want", I said car insurance quote please. there was lots of noise and banging in the background and he had just the worst attitude, I pointed out it was noisey and was he working from home, he never asnwered just saying "whats ya addwress", I said you don't sound very interested in giving me a quote are you busy? Angrily he said (almost shouting at me in an angry 15 year old humpf)  " I'm asking questions I have to ask! "........It's ok I don't want a quote from you now...and hung up....

Great choice of front man for your business Adrain Flux.......nuff said!,

Be warned about getting involved with this company....

Use SkyInsurance, they are Sooooo much more professional.

Hi.

I'm really sorry to hear about the recent experience you had with ourselves.

I'd very much appreciate it if you could PM me the date you contact us and your number you contacted us from then at least I can trace the call and then we could look into this for you.

Regards,

Dan.