Lmc build

lmc

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Dont punt loads more hours into it like the Kazama Lee only to break it. I have to be honest I cant see it will be an easy sale either.

I would try and sell as is first, if not break it up imho.

got to agree with what Jetpilot says as advice on what to do next... :shrug:

I sold my veilside 2 years ago and had it up for sale about 3 / 4 times, waited 4 months to find a buyer at a very low price compared to what went into it....

Dont punt loads more hours into it like the Kazama Lee only to break it. I have to be honest I cant see it will be an easy sale either.

I sold my veilside 2 years ago and had it up for sale about 3 / 4 times, waited 4 months to find a buyer at a very low price compared to what went into it....

I

My other option is to Change direction and buy the rocket bunny kit . Just not sure if my new wheel specs will pull it off without having to use stupid size wheel spacers

I

My other option is to Change direction and buy the rocket bunny kit . Just not sure if my new wheel specs will pull it off without having to use stupid size wheel spacers

what wheels size you got?

I

Fronts 10j et2, rears 11j et-42

I

you would probably need them a bit wider as you already know ... I have gone for 12j and 13.5j negative offset around -15 to -20... (40 to 50mm spacers I suspect will be needed on yours?!...)

look if you want to go Rocket Bunny that is great as I am working on my project at the moment and if you want to bring your wheels over to try them on my car and see how it fits...do any measurements then I am happy to help...just let me know

• Like 1

I

you would probably need them a bit wider as you already know ... I have gone for 12j and 13.5j negative offset around -15 to -20... (40 to 50mm spacers I suspect will be needed on yours?!...)

look if you want to go Rocket Bunny that is great as I am working on my project at the moment and if you want to bring your wheels over to try them on my car and see how it fits...do any measurements then I am happy to help...just let me know

Cheers buddy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Been looking for a while for a decent set of wheels and have finally ordered thes in matt black :D

8510042603_51c94edec7_z.jpg

Should be with me in about 10 days so perhaps then i'll get around to fitting my eibach anti roll bars at the same time :D

What sizes did u go for? Like the look of these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been looking for a while for a decent set of wheels and have finally ordered thes in matt black :D

Should be with me in about 10 days so perhaps then i'll get around to fitting my eibach anti roll bars at the same time :D

If memory serves me right Fronts are 9" et 16 and rears are are 10.5" et 25

Will be up for sale as soon as i get far enough on with the build to put the new wheels on.

I'll be interested in first dibs when they do depending on how much and their condition.

My mistake looks like you already sold them

Edited by Tickettone

If memory serves me right Fronts are 9" et 16 and rears are are 10.5" et 25

Will be up for sale as soon as i get far enough on with the build to put the new wheels on.

I'll be interested in first dibs when they do depending on how much and their condition.

Will keep you in mind but not likely to be for a little while.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

After trying numerous bodyshops in my area all of which are obviously far to busy to reply let alone actually want to spray a car,I’ve managed to find somebody that im confident with to spray the car. So the car will be sprayed over the xmas period.

There,s still lots to do after the respray but at least it will be back in my control and hopefully finished by early spring.

• Like 1