350z - Less than 50k - Will consider any age - No imports - FSH

DannyJames

Hi there,

I'm currently in the process of selling my RX8 R3 and am looking to buy a 350z once it's gone, preferably in the next three weeks but as we all know it's hard to sell at this time of year.

I will consider any age and any colour but the car must have done below 50k miles. The age doesn't bother me as long as it's been cared for, has a spotless interior and has NEVER been smoked in.

As a relatively new and young driver I'd like to stay with my current insurer who don't insure imports unfortunately so they are out of the question.

Tastefully lowered, widened cars with a spoiler are of interest to me.

My budget is approximately £7,000 but I will stretch for the right car.

I have scoured through forums, autotrader, pistonheads, ebay and gumtree and so far only a couple have caught my eye.

Can I tempt any of you owners club members to put your cars up for sale?

Regards

Danny

I would definitely be seriously considering Ad's Zed if I were in your position. It meets all your requirements.

I bought Adam's old wheels off him and if the condition of the wheels he sold me is an indication of the condition of his car, it'll be MINT. :thumbs:

• Like 1

i have been toying with the idea of selling mine at the moment because iv hardly used it in the last year. black GT coupe, 42k, black interior

and certainly has wide stance with new wheels that have not done more than 4-500 miles and tastefully lowered with coilovers :) your budgets not far off what i would want either.

mot is due around now which would be done :)

i have been toying with the idea of selling mine at the moment because iv hardly used it in the last year. black GT coupe, 42k, black interior

and certainly has wide stance with new wheels that have not done more than 4-500 miles and tastefully lowered with coilovers :) your budgets not far off what i would want either.

mot is due around now which would be done :)

Get some pics up with the new wheels on bud

not the best pics but here she is. 18x10 front and 18x12 rear with a nice stretch on falken tyres. in my opinion the coilovers could go down just the smallest amount looks wise. as said, im toying with the idea of selling, but if that budget was stretched just a little id seriously consider. i still have the original wheels, 2 spare new falkens ( dont ask why i bought these lol ) and i have new whiteline adjustable roll bars front and back, and heavy duty drop links front and back and rear suspension bushes, all unfitted, which could be negotiated at extra price. just not had time for the car sadly this year to use it that often

54820639868927451382012.jpg

25186739868855849592327.jpg

53472039868754647064942.jpg

18210639868831848991538.jpg

Edited by MWTech

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...