Japfest Castle Combe 11th May Payment due.

martinmac

I paid for two tickets and just saw that I only had to pay for one as one ticket would cover both me and my +1..... How do I go about getting ~£20 back?

Hi Peter

I have refunded £20.70 to your paypal account so the amount taken by Z Club is £21.00

Can you check it has gone through

Cheerz Steve

I paid for two tickets and just saw that I only had to pay for one as one ticket would cover both me and my +1..... How do I go about getting ~£20 back?

Hi Peter

I have refunded £20.70 to your paypal account so the amount taken by Z Club is £21.00

Cheerz Steve

Thanks Steve & Martin (heh Steve Martin - wow bad joke by me). I was doing it via my iPhone on a night shift and didn't notice until I paid. I won't be telling my mate he doesn't have to pay, he can cover the fuel lol.

Thanks again.

Hi Peter

Cheerz Steve

Cheers Dad. :)

I wonder why they are doing it per car this year though. Surely they will make a loss on sales compared to previous years.

Apparently they are dropping the per person price as they feel that it would speed up access to the venue after last years fiasco for some and a lot of complaints where made by club reps who had it in the neck from some their members who had a horrendous time getting in

Paid.

Thanks guys for all the hard work

hi Bud Could you confirm F***1 is the required delivery address and not F*** 6

Sorry for being a senile old man but just wondered if 1 was a typo as 6 is mentioned earlier

Cheerz Steve

sorted thanks

Edited by Steve Burns

just looked at staying at the premier inn night before £88 :scare: £88 pound for premier inn its never been that price

It is before every major event at Combe :lol:

Wait until you drive past the petrol station near the gates - on a track day I think they become the most expensive in UK :scare:

Edited by Keyser