Inevitable, going the FI way -= NOW DONE -= update 13/05/2013

Adrian@TORQEN

Whats the black thing on the far right? Looks like an engine mount or something?

That is a torque solutions rear gearbox mount, designed to transfer all engine vibration directly into the cabin :lol:

I know I have one.

It also reduces tramp and gives a better drive line.

• 2 weeks later...

scp-web.jpg

Times ticking Adrian, what are you doing about tuning, are you leaving the injectors & maf out so you can drive it to abbey or are you going to trailer it up there? When are you lookimg to start fitting?

Oh I have an already modified fuel pump housing, with return hole & larger nozzle @ the bottom if you wanted to swap it out for your stock one when doing the build?

Mark @ Abbey has kindly offered to send me an ECU with a base map so I can drive to him. That will probably be on Monday morning after the fitting weekend. So injectors will go in at the ZedTemple! :ninja:

Looking to visit the ZedTemple to meet the holly priests Bob & Chris on 23rd/24th weekend. Are coming down, too? :teeth:

:gathering: Chris, Bob, Bennet and me, BBQ and :drunk: on me! Doughnuts on Bennett :stir:

Edited by octet

Oh, and yes, please bring the fuel pump housing! PM details if you want.

If I have finished the contract I`m on by then I`ll definitely head down. I`m planning to finish by 20th but if not I`ll pop it in the post for you mate.

I`ll bring a jar of coffee. Hope Chris has plenty of stickers ;)