Inevitable, going the FI way -= NOW DONE -= update 13/05/2013

Adrian@TORQEN

its gona sound sweeeet! just out of curiosity what are the big things on either side of the pipes? are they silencers? if they are i cant understand how they will work if the gasses arent flowing through them. Can someone educate me please? :lol:

Love handles for Autophiliac`s, Something your not telling us Adrian ;)

• Like 1

http://www.motordyne...products_id=121

Through countless hours of research and development a new path has been explored in the never ending quest for performance. A method of directly altering exhaust harmonics for enhanced performance and sound, this is Motordyne's debut of the Patent Pending Advanced Resonance TuningTM. 15 to 20 Ftlbs more low end torque than conventional test pipes. ART pipes increase power and torque without the drastic increase in loudness normally associated with test pipes. These provide the quietest, smoothest, deepest sound while greatly reducing or eliminating rasp and drone. The difference in sound is not subtle. They're not conventional test pipes. They're ART pipes!

Am i to gather buy this that the ART pipes give a higher gain than straighthroughs? I mean ftlbs. Whats there full name and do you have a picture pls:)

Right, finally got to fit the MotorDyne ART pipes today, replacing the Berk HFCs which are now for sale, as soon as the moderators approve my topic. Lots of goodies in there, watch the For Sale section today :teeth:

The car sounds a lot better I think, I love it!

Here is the new setup:

mdyne-art1.jpg

mdyne-art2.jpg

• Like 1

Octet

Car sounds great! quick question - will the art pipes still pass the MOT like the berk HFCs? Or do you need to replace temporarily like decats?

Oh by the way - is your car a rev up?

You can fit a HFC in the Motordyne XYZ pipe instead of the usual cat location - that will pass an MOT.

XYZ%20HFC%20280.jpg

Oh, man, what a day we had today! GT4-Zed / Bennett came down to London to deliver some of my SC parts. We left the parts with Bruno to guide them for us and went out for a drive:

scp-web.jpg

Larger file here: http://seology.com/350z/scp-lrg.jpg

I'll let Bennett tell you what happened next, but just to give you a clue and the start of a looooooooong day, I'll give you this photo taken on M1 J2 Southbound:

iPhoto-20130223-223945.jpg

Everybody is safe now, don't panic! :lol: