Flyboy-Mirror Auto Fold Module - GROUP BUY 2017

flyboy

Kit received today - many thanks - but this arrived in normal 2nd class post not recorded delivery. Doesn't make a difference to me - but if you paid for RD... The Post Office has ripped you off!

Looks like a very neat piece of electronics... now need to contact a "repsonsbile adult" to supervise my ham fisted attempts to open up the door and fit this!

David

:teeth:

Kit received today - many thanks - but this arrived in normal 2nd class post not recorded delivery. Doesn't make a difference to me - but if you paid for RD... The Post Office has ripped you off!

Looks like a very neat piece of electronics... now need to contact a "repsonsbile adult" to supervise my ham fisted attempts to open up the door and fit this!

David

I will check what batch yours was posted out in but I am fairly sure it went to the post office on Sat and should have been a 2nd class signed for delivery.

There will be a label in my office somewhere with your post code and a tracking number on it.

I will track it later and see where the post office thinks it is...........

David

I will check what batch yours was posted out in but I am fairly sure it went to the post office on Sat and should have been a 2nd class signed for delivery.

There will be a label in my office somewhere with your post code and a tracking number on it.

Checked the tracking and apparently your lying, the post office still have the parcel, so you cant possibly have received it today :p

This will be interesting when i ask them for proof of delivery :lol:

David

Checked the tracking and apparently your lying, the post office still have the parcel, so you cant possibly have received it today :p

This will be interesting when i ask them for proof of delivery :lol:

I must have slipped into a parallel universe and imagined it all... Hehehehe

Perfect, not working :surrender:

Must be that blue wire which I did not connect correctly :surrender:

http://seology.com/s...0214-174833.jpg

That doesn't look quite right !

My door is different to that.

Have you removed the speaker and found the loom which goes to the door lock.

The purple wire is in this part of the loom.

Not the purple wire which is in the white connector, or any other part behind the door card.

The purple wire you need is inside the door itself.