Flyboy-Mirror Auto Fold Module - GROUP BUY 2017

flyboy

I'll have one BUT will DEF need an adult to help (that is a euphamism for "do") with the fitting...

On the off chance I can piggy back on a group fitting somewhere someday I'll pop it into the cupboard and wait patiently...

David

PM me when you get yours Dave :)

I'll have one BUT will DEF need an adult to help (that is a euphamism for "do") with the fitting...

On the off chance I can piggy back on a group fitting somewhere someday I'll pop it into the cupboard and wait patiently...

David

PM me when you get yours Dave :)

I most certainly will Graham,

David

Is there a 370z around Stafford on the forum who might want a free kit in return for being a guinepig.

Would initially be looking to take some voltage readings and wire colours from the back of the mirror folding module.

This would progress into a full fitting of the module.

Once its in and working its yours!!

Is there a 370z around Stafford on the forum who might want a free kit in return for being a guinepig.

Would initially be looking to take some voltage readings and wire colours from the back of the mirror folding module.

I'll put a link up in the 370 section to your offer :thumbs:

I'm in Cambridge but wouldn't mind taking the trip up to see you. PM me if the offer is still open and we can work out a date.

If your having a weekend walking in N Wales, you could call in at mine if it's any use.

I'll make the lady tea while you take your readings etc.

I'm in Cambridge but wouldn't mind taking the trip up to see you. PM me if the offer is still open and we can work out a date.

It will probably take more than one delv into the workings to be honest so a local car would be much better, cheers for the offer tho I will certainly keep it in mind,

Edited by flyboy

If your having a weekend walking in N Wales, you could call in at mine if it's any use.

Ill let you know when im past Chris its not often in the winter but could be a couple of times in the spring.

I may also be at the wales meet you never know.

Ill let you know when im past Chris its not often in the winter but could be a couple of times in the spring.

I may also be at the wales meet you never know.

Only two rooms left if you're planning on staying :teeth:

Right all the bits for the first 10 kits are here I will try to get them all together this weekend and out early next week.

Its my partners birthday weekend though so I might not get them all done.

The second 10 kits are still missing a few bits which are in transit.

I will get another 10 on the way and put them into stock for all you guys who have not committed yet.

:thumbs:

Important update. :thumbs:

Fitting is now much simpler as I realised today that I could access the door locking wire from further up the loom and can splice into it easily by just removing the door speaker. So no glass removal necessary.

I did this this morning and its so much easier :blush:

Edited by flyboy