Flyboy-Mirror Auto Fold Module - GROUP BUY 2017

flyboy

On 07/08/2018 at 21:22, cs2000 said:

Thanks Martin for the post.

As Martin said, il be taking over for him for a few months.

i have agreed with Martin to sell exactly the same product, built exactly the same way at the same price so absolutely no difference for you guys. 

I have modules in stock ready to go, complete with brand new instructions written for both DE and Hr/Rev-Up cars (HR/Rev-up are the same, but different from DE). Instructions will be provided via a PDF link you can always access any time you want. Also makes it easier for me to make ammendments if ever required.

In the package you will get:

1x Mirror Fold Module

1x Wiring Harness with Bullet Crimps

6x Scotch Lock connectors (plenty for spares)

All this for the previously set price by Martin of £42.50 Plus £4.95 postage and packaging (1st class recorded)

If you want one, just reply to this, and il get in touch via PM.

Cs2000 I've read through the whole post just incase I was asking the wrong person,  buy I'm very much interested in getting this kit. I've sent you a pm and ready to pay it all in one go. 

Thanks! 

• Thanks 1

On 05/09/2018 at 16:12, cs2000 said:

Thanks for the update guys, il reference my PM and update the instructions, at least we/i have confirmation!

Current list is as follows

1. alfa_owner (2x) - Deposit Received

2. craigmdennis - Posted

3. StuZGT - Posted

4. baileydom - Posted

5. Kryptek49 - Posted

6. Jack94 - Posted

7. PabloVC - Paid

8. Jcurtis - Deposit Received 

9. Skate2create - Posted

10. Nelly64 (2x) - Paid

11. Luke2208 - Posted

12. btoms350z  - Posted

Still got 2 of these in stock and ready to go at the moment, will have to order some more shortly if people still want these moving forwards.

Hi,

Do you still have any of these in stock? If so can I have one please, if you PM me details I'll send payment tonight.

Thanks.

Toby

8 hours ago, alfa_owner said:

Hi Chris, 
Did mine 100% go out?

Hey, yeah 100% went out, guessing you’ve not got it yet? Would have been delivered the next day. Drop me a PM if you’re having issues

pm’s sent to the two guys above :)

Edited by cs2000

Anyone teetering on the edge of wanting one of these, a winter Group Buy is now live.

As mentioned in the other topic. I am creating a separate topic so i can better control the GB, theirs also less "fluff" in their so its easier for people to see whats going on!

• 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, Andre D said:

i am interested in one of these, are you getting more stock in, maybe i could visit the zedshed if still there?

Will have to get some more people interested at this point. @flyboy and i had an agreement where i would cover this until December, its his product originally so i would be handing ti back to him oif he is ready and wants to take the reins again so im not keen on holding stock as its now clearly December and mods are usually damn hard to shift until about March when people start thinking of show season again..

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Mud said:

Hi all,

First post here.

After lots of looking world wide is there any news on if there is a kit for the 370 yet?

Cheers M

AFAIK the CANBUS sends signals down the wires so the system available  for the 350Z will not work and prevents anything similar working on the 370Z.

Yeah I know the 350 module wont work and the signal is canbus

At some point though, the signal at the mirror must be an on/off.

There are videos of a 370z out there with a system working, just need to work out how

will keep looking

If anyone is interested in these, i found one more left when i was tidying up yesterday.

Of course, if theirs an appetite for a GB, happy to run another one at the same prices as before. Unless martin wants to take over again of course.

• 4 weeks later...

One more of these left guys as mentioned above. Dont really want it laying around, so if someone wants it, its yours for £30. Just drop me a PM to confirm. First PM gets it. After that, i think im out of this game, got some more projects i want to move onto. 

Edited by cs2000

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great bit of kit and easy to fit. The only issue I have is very occasionally the passenger side mirror is reluctant to unfold with the ignition. Could possibly be insufficient battery power as I don't use car that frequently. Any other ideas?