Flyboy-Mirror Auto Fold Module - GROUP BUY 2017

flyboy

5 hours ago, cs2000 said:

Whoever does the install first on both a Rev-Up and a HR, just double check your connections are 100% right. If theirs any doubt, give me a PM first. Id be grateful if anyone who does this install first on these cars can send me a picture or a list of the exact wire colours and pin numbers so i can make sure the guide is 100% correct. I want to make it as easy as possible and im pretty sure for the Rev-Up its correct, but dont have any photographic evidence to confirm it. I suspect the HR is the same as the Rev-Up, but again, cannot confirm.

I've got a Rev-up so I hope you've got it right :lol: Either way, I can let you know wire colours/pin numbers once the module arrives and I get round to fitting it if you like :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jack94 said:

I've got a Rev-up so I hope you've got it right :lol: Either way, I can let you know wire colours/pin numbers once the module arrives and I get round to fitting it if you like :)

I did actually "borrow" @taybo's wire colour guide as he has posted above. What im after however is just 100% confirmation that the drawing is correct and what the pin numbers are so I can add them to the guide. The wire colours ARE correct however, just maybe not their positions on the plug. I have PM'd taybo to double check for me too :)

Right! the day has come! FInally got everything in I need to finish these so ready to get them made and sent out today/Monday.

Everyone on the list now has a PM in their inbox saying what to do next :). Il keep this list updated as people pay and modules are shipped. Youll all get a PM with your tracking number once I have it too :)

1. alfa_owner (2x) - Deposit Received

2. craigmdennis - Posted

3. StuZGT - Posted

4. baileydom - Posted

5. Kryptek49 - Posted

6. Jack94 - Posted

7. PabloVC - Posted

8. Jcurtis - Deposit Received 

9. Skate2create - Posted

10. Nelly64

11. Luke2208 - Posted

12. btoms350z  - Posted

I also now have 3 of these in stock currently, so anyone else interested, these should be available immediately from now onwards.

Edited by cs2000

OK guys, thanks for your payments over the weekend! Anyone who has paid right now, il get these out to you tomorrow at some stage. Im in Manchester foir the next 2 days for work and so anyone that paid tomorrow will have to wait until Wednesday for postage.

Of course, if anyone else on the list pays tonight ( @alfa_owner, @PabloVC and @Jcurtis ) il take the parcels with me and post tomorrow.!

EDIT: all paid items have been posted just now. Will try to sort you all out with tracking numbers tonight, but I am away with work at the moment.

Edited by cs2000
  • Thanks 1

All fitted and working on a HR. The HR plug has an extra wire on the small plug (in the blank position on the revup so not needed). All the rest are in the same positions. 

The only issue I had was that I had to reverse the white/red and white/green cables on mine. Otherwise as per the guide it was closing them on start and opening on lock. 

Chris I’ve pm’d you. Just putting this here for he other guys with HRs who were looking at fitting today. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, baileydom said:

The only issue I had was that I had to reverse the white/red and white/green cables on mine. Otherwise as per the guide it was closing them on start and opening on lock.

Fitted mine to my Rev-up this morning and all works fine now but had the same issue initially.

Had to swap the wires around so the white and orange wires from the module now go to the white/red wire on the car and the grey and brown wires go to the white/green wire. 

No just to clarify I had to swap both. The button inside worked as normal but the auto fold was reversed. So I’ve now got the white and red wire on the car is connected to the white module wire and the brown module wire. The white and green wire on the car is connected to the grey and the orange module wires

Thanks for the update guys, il reference my PM and update the instructions, at least we/i have confirmation!

Current list is as follows

2. craigmdennis - Posted

3. StuZGT - Posted

4. baileydom - Posted

5. Kryptek49 - Posted

6. Jack94 - Posted

7. PabloVC - Paid

8. Jcurtis - Deposit Received 

9. Skate2create - Posted

10. Nelly64 (2x) - Paid

11. Luke2208 - Posted

12. btoms350z  - Posted

Still got 2 of these in stock and ready to go at the moment, will have to order some more shortly if people still want these moving forwards.

Edited by cs2000

Any HR/DE owners out there who haven't installed this yet, I have uploaded new instructions to the web server. If you've already downloaded the instructions, I suggest downloading them again as the wiring should now be 100% thanks to advice from Bailydom,  Jack94 and taybo

2. craigmdennis - Posted

3. StuZGT - Posted

4. baileydom - Posted

5. Kryptek49 - Posted

6. Jack94 - Posted

7. PabloVC - Posted

8. Jcurtis - Paid

9. Skate2create - Posted

10. Nelly64 (2x) - Posted

11. Luke2208 - Posted

12. btoms350z  - Posted

@Jcurtis - I have your money but i dont have your address, module is all ready to go as soon as i knpow where im sending it.

@alfa_owner - Guessing you're away on holiday or something, still waiting for payment from you mate :)

As mentioned, got these in stock now, so have them ready to go next day !

Edited by cs2000

On 06/09/2018 at 16:42, cs2000 said:

Any HR/DE owners out there who haven't installed this yet, I have uploaded new instructions to the web server. If you've already downloaded the instructions, I suggest downloading them again as the wiring should now be 100% thanks to advice from Bailydom,  Jack94 and taybo

2. craigmdennis - Posted

3. StuZGT - Posted

4. baileydom - Posted

5. Kryptek49 - Posted

6. Jack94 - Posted

7. PabloVC - Posted

8. Jcurtis - Paid

9. Skate2create - Posted

11. Luke2208 - Posted

12. btoms350z  - Posted

@Jcurtis - I have your money but i dont have your address, module is all ready to go as soon as i knpow where im sending it.

@alfa_owner - Guessing you're away on holiday or something, still waiting for payment from you mate :)

As mentioned, got these in stock now, so have them ready to go next day !

Thanks matey, just PM’d. I’m away with work so been distracted sorry.

I’m not home until next Friday so no mega rush to post either if that helps.

1. alfa_owner - Posted

2. craigmdennis - Posted

3. StuZGT - Posted

4. baileydom - Posted

5. Kryptek49 - Posted

6. Jack94 - Posted

7. PabloVC - Posted

8. Jcurtis - Posted

9. Skate2create - Posted

11. Luke2208 - Posted

12. btoms350z  - Posted

finally managed to to get everyone sorted now :) got 3 of these available in stock ready to go still

Edited by cs2000