Official List of UK FI zeds

wizard

4. Vortech v2 Supercharger, no idea about anything else until mark at abbey takes it off the standard vortech fuelling and tunes it correctly! 5k boosted on 36k engine.

(which makes me the number 1 candidate of blowing my car up. -.-)

Just to give you a ROUGH idea, my car with the standard vortech set up, vortech fuelling and split second box for tuning was approx 370hp/300 lbft @hubs.

Apparently the info is saved, but they want to make sure the forum functions as it should before adding bits.

There's also the simplicity of updates so anything out the ordinary will cost, but I'd say sometime this year we should see future development.

Cheers for the info Ian.

Apparently the info is saved, but they want to make sure the forum functions as it should before adding bits.

There's also the simplicity of updates so anything out the ordinary will cost, but I'd say sometime this year we should see future development.

Cheers for the info Ian.

Why doesn't everyone concerned PM Wiz their data with dyno results etc and he can ask the mods to make a locked sticky post in performance and PM them when he gets new info :thumbs:

That's not a bad idea :thumbs:

Why doesn't everyone concerned PM Wiz their data with dyno results etc and he can ask the mods to make a locked sticky post in performance and PM them when he gets new info :thumbs:

That's not a bad idea :thumbs:

Do you want to add yourself Keyser?

1. Wizard: Vortech v3 3:13 pulley, 'DE bone stock motor, 13psi, Uprev tune, 450rwhp / 400lb/ft, Over 10K boosted miles so far.

2. Sam McGoo:Vortech V2 3"33 pulley,'54 DE stock engine,9.14psi,Uprev@Abbey, 402 HP/336lb/ft @Hubs 25k boosted on a 27k engine.

3. 4Re Leather. GTM S/C. Small pulley. 2009 HR Stock Engine. 10.35 Boost, 464.5bhp/383.3Ib/ft @ Hubs

2k boosted on a 17k Engine

4.Oskaben Vortech v2 Supercharger, no idea about anything else until mark at abbey takes it off the standard vortech fuelling and tunes it correctly! 5k boosted on 36k engine.

5.Darren-b Vortech V3 standard pulley,'54 DE stock engine,???psi,Uprev@Abbey, 429 HP/???lb/ft @Hubs 7k boosted on a 68k engine.

Edited by Darren-B

Keyser - VQ35DE - 2003 - Vortech V2, 3.12 Pulley, Full forged engine build, Tomei pro cams, Head skimmed and ported, Balanced crank, water/meth injection 75 shot NOS Kit etc etc

458WHP / 367lbft Without NOS

503WHP/429lbft WITH NOS

planetsurfer2 - 2006 REVUP - 2009 HR Conversion, GTM TT , installed by Abbey Motorsport, engine and gearbox supplied by ZMANALEX, 415whp, 367ft/lb torque, UPREV.

Do you know how many boosted miles and psi boost you're running?

0.4kg/cm done about 4000 miles now.

Edited by planetsurfer2

Keyser - VQ35DE - 2003 - Vortech V2, 3.12 Pulley, Full forged engine build, Tomei pro cams, Head skimmed and ported, Balanced crank, water/meth injection 75 shot NOS Kit etc etc

458WHP / 367lbft Without NOS

503WHP/429lbft WITH NOS

Keyser, how much boost is your v2 producing (without) nitrous sir?

Edited by wizard