LakeZ 2013, the Evolution June 28th, 29th, 30th

martinmac

I'm on holiday the week leading up to this. Think i will get home around 3am (earliest) on the Saturday morning.

I will do my best to come though as i haven't been to a single meet or anything yet and this is only a 25 min drive from my house. I think a couple of years ago i saw all of your Zeds parked up at Kendal ASDA. was on my way to a festival then though :blush:

Even if its only for the sunday morning i'll try my best to come.

The pub has been completely stripped and re-fitted, its very good now. Extra seating and heat lamps are in place outside with a remote canopy. The food and drink are now excellent, even the prices have been reduced.

I have power at the show area for those people with posh vans. ;)

Raffle prizes are sorted. The village have been supplied with earplugs. Good weather has been ordered. All boxes ticked I think. :D

For those wishing to eat at the pub on Friday night please pm me with numbers, it may be pretty busy so I will book tables.

I have power at the show area for those people with posh vans. ;)

Amanda thanks you.

And we request 2 for tea in the team area on Friday :teeth:

I'll be there fo' sho'! can't say about the +1 though, as she'll probably be studying.

When you arrive drop off your gear at the engine and park at the hall, parking at the engine is tricky, they only have a few spaces. Better to leave the car at the hall all the time really. Chris from the Engine has my mob number so give me a shout when you arrive.

And watch the curry in the Engine, its VERY hot.

I havent bothered with a list of names this year as the new format doesnt require me to pre book anything such as showers, toilets and the food. Thats the good thing about holding it here. I am guaranteed numbers for the Saturday night as the locals will attend the band and hog roast. It works well in every way and I dont have to fork out £1500 in advance then watch the forecast for days. The range of options for camping, hotels, pubs and B&Bs also gives everyone a choice.

Win win as far as I can see. :D