Keith Ralph Arnold (Maccaman) R.I.P

Beavis

Keith Arnold. A true potter at heart.

Today i learnt of the sad news of the passing of Keith (Maccaman) on the 16th November 2012 aged 59, and so its is my duty to pass on this piece of very sad news to the rest of the forum. I am just so sorry that we did not hear of this news sooner. Keith was a regular to the Wales drives and i know he will be very sadly missed by all and especially by those that knew and met him.

Keith i can only say that the forum will be much the poorer without your presence and too his family on behalf of the team and the members of this forum i pass on my deepest condolences.

Keith and his zed in Wales

DSC_0636-1280.jpg

P1000157.jpg

Staffordshire newsletter announcement below.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/staffordshirenewsletter-uk/obituary.aspx?pid=161307720#fbLoggedOut

• Like 1

I had a funny feeling you were going to say something like this, he'd missed two W'Mids meets and that was unlike him. I've met Keith a few times now and he was always a very happy enthusiastic chappie.

A great loss to the Midlands and the forum, in fact he was the first member I had met from the forum all those years ago. I remember his warm welcome and handshake at the Toby Jug off the A45, a bloody shame.

RIP Keith :wave:

You'll be very missed. Condolences to his family.

RIP Keith - thats a real shock. Much as anyone dying at anytime is horrible it happening over xmas is really awful because its always makes it that much more memorable for the family :-(

Was he poorly Dave? I can't read that link in work it sends my webfilter off its head.

Thats really sad, im very sorry to hear this. I recognise his car but i cant put a name to his face... does anyone have a picture of him?

The team is looking for a past pic of Keith, Chris. But if someone as a suitable pic of Keith from a past event then please post it up.

Thats really sad, im very sorry to hear this. I recognise his car but i cant put a name to his face... does anyone have a picture of him?

The team is looking for a past pic of Keith, Chris. But if someone as a suitable pic of Keith from a past event then please post it up.

:thumbs: Thanks Dave.