What are you drinking?

Wasso

Milk.

Milk! WTF!!!!!

It's Christmas :shrug:

I'm Afraid to say my Bombay Saphire is now empty..... I'm a bit gutted because I don't really want to drink Budweiser, because the Carlimg is done as well :booooo:

Why should I feel the need to have alcohol because it's Christmas? Should I not be enjoying my favourite drink irrespective of alcohol content?

• Like 1

Yeah I don't get the whole 'It's Christmas so I must consume copious amounts of Alcohol' but then as I don't drink anyway that's hardly surprising...

I had kids from the age of 20 so never drank in the house then from about 29 there were other reasons not to drink.... So not really had any booze for almost 25 years :surrender:

Milk.

Milk! WTF!!!!!

It's Christmas :shrug:

I'm Afraid to say my Bombay Saphire is now empty..... I'm a bit gutted because I don't really want to drink Budweiser, because the Carlimg is done as well :booooo:

Why should I feel the need to have alcohol because it's Christmas? Should I not be enjoying my favourite drink irrespective of alcohol content?

I love milk too but only semi skinned nowadays as I find the other stuff too fatty but have very fond memories as a kid loving full fat gold top Jersey milk.

Im not a big drinker, and i've not had a big drink on Christmas day in about 10 years, however yesterday i fancied a few so i had a few Snowballs in the morning with my mum (Advacaat and Lemonade), then some Cava and Asti with the meal, and then i was on Vodka, Lime & Soda for the evening. However i stopped drinking at around 10pm so i had a stinking hangover by midnight!

I love milk too but only semi skinned nowadays as I find the other stuff too fatty but have very fond memories as a kid loving full fat gold top Jersey milk.

He is the Bounty Bar Kid not the Milky Bar Kid :lol:

I remember the daily bottle of milk at school until the snatcher took it away booooooooo

We used to fight for the cold ones, the caretaker used to leave the crate by the radiator :bangin:

I remember the daily bottle of milk at school until the snatcher took it away booooooooo

We used to fight for the cold ones, the caretaker used to leave the crate by the radiator :bangin:

Funny as now I expect you like a nice warm milky drink before bed :wheelchair:

:stir:

P*ss off!! :p

I guess you must be one of the oldest members then Graham ... probably older than me, Colin and mbs ? :wink: :stir::surrender:

ETA I'm on Brandy :teeth:

Edited by ATTAK Z

I guess you must be one of the oldest members then Graham ... probably older than me, Colin and mbs ? :wink: :stir::surrender:

ETA I'm on Brandy :teeth:

Don't push it old 'un :)