service time

nissan350z5660

See now we are getting somewhere.

Personally if it's got no history id give it the full works and the you know where you are with the car. You can pm the zedmanalex for most service parts. Not sure if he does oil but you need 5-30 but 5-40 will be fine.

Opie oils are good for service kits. Oil, filters, plugs, coolant, brake fluid.

You might also want to consider replacing both alternator and air conditioning belts too. Very easy to do.

There are plenty of guides on here that will show you how to change the plugs and I've posted some links to an invaluable long reach magnetic plug socket somewhere.

Feel free to ask any questions. There are plenty of us on here who do a lot of their own DIY.

And don't worry about grumpy DBlock ;)

See now we are getting somewhere.

Personally if it's got no history id give it the full works and the you know where you are with the car. You can pm the zedmanalex for most service parts. Not sure if he does oil but you need 5-30 but 5-40 will be fine.

Nice one Dblock: :thumbs:

All service parts in stock for P1, P2 and P3

All fluids in stock for Engine , gearbox, differential, brakes, PAS and engine coolant.

Front engine belts, oil and air filters and Denso Iridium plugs are all in stock and good to go same/next day.

Alex. :)

37000 on a 2002 plate :scare:

did the previous owner loose/forget he had it? :lol:

There are plenty with lower mileage than that some people just like to clean and look at their Zed :stir:

+1. Even if I had a Ferrari I'd drive it everyday as that's what they are for. Otherwise they are sitting there losing money for doing nothing.