Zombie Hospitalised Lol

Zedrush

PMSL, my big sister took my aunty from L.A to a scare fest in london. The actors are only meant to scare you not touch you until one zombie jumped out and grabbed my sister (on the right) she turned and did a Yoko Geri Kekomi (side snap kick) at the actor and hospitalised him lol... never grab and try to scare an experience martial artist, the outcome aint good lol... wish they let us keep the video footage, my aunt said is was an awesome kick the guy jackknifed in the air lol

15448_494933220544983_533230895_n_zps98130642.jpg

I bet that Jay is trying to cover something up here. Really it was him and his sis who went on this zombie thing, then the zombie attacked them.... Jay screamed like a big girl and his sis came to the rescue with a super dooper kick from hell :lol::D Thats how I think it went down :blush: :1:

Any legal implications apply in this instance Jay? I would have thought an experienced martial artist would have demonstrated a little more self-control. Just imho of course. :smile:

Lol true but if someone grabs you when they are not meant to then i think she was well within her rights, no breach as he overstepped the mark :wink:

Just my 2p

A. How can anyone go to a Zomie experience then claim to be 'scared'

B. Only thing that would justify a drop kick and hospital would be sexual grabbing in my book i.e. using the dark to cop a crafty feel...

Hard to say without seeing the video though :shrug:

Edited by spursmaddave