Far Cry 3 PS3 Help

Zedrush

Anyone know how you pick up glowing weapon once you have killed someone? I killed this guy and he had a rifle, I'm out of amo and still got a ton of people to kill and I can't figure out how to get his gun so i can finish the job... Any advice would be great, Im sitting here in my boxer shorts wearing war paint and bandana hiding crouched under a bush.... so try not to be too loud in responding....

umm wasnt too impressed with the new assasins creed, looked a little long winded and cumbersome in combat and missing all those lovely vistas from the first game

It's actually amazing tbh :D

The naval battles are unbelievably good... And there's much more wilderness to explore... I'd say it's better than any other assassin's creed by some distance :)

I just want to play Far Cry, but i know if i leave AC now, that'll be it :D

Thanks guys, the game is insane, really love it. I very rarely play computer games but after seeing the trailers for this I thought hmmm give it a try. I got to say that I've been addicted ever since, it's brutally hard as it's so realistic, you run out of ammo you find yourself hiding in bushes trying to sneak up on an enemy just to knife them and take theirs. Problem is I sneaked up once and out of nowhere I got charged by a ram which then alerted the enemy who then shot me. Glad to say when i respawned I hunted down that ram and skinned it and made a bag to hold my ammo in. perhaps I should stay away from my cats for a while...