New pug??

Flex

Good luck is all I can say. My missus nagged me that she wanted a cat and I said no. She said she`d look after it, clean up its mess etc.. so anyway she gets one and guess who has to clean up after it? yes me...

Then 5 months back she says she wants a 2nd cat.... I say no and point out that im cleaning the first ones mess up etc... she says she`ll clean up after it.. so she runs out buys another cat without my permission and guess what? Yes... I now have 2 cats to clean up after. I seem to spend half my life shovelling cat sh!t or being woken up by cats who want feeding.

I still want a Shiba Inu. Love them!

shibainu.jpg

I also really like Golden Retrievers.

Golden_retriever.jpg

My wife really wants a Chow Chow but looks like too much fluff for me!

Chow+Chow3.jpg

Or a french Bulldog!

U.FrenchBulldog.jpg

A few of my friends have Pugs. They seem quite cool but they aren't for me! I don't think any of them (4 in total) have had any issues with them at all but have all come from good breeders.

Ians looks an absolute cracker!

I still want a Shiba Inu. Love them!

shibainu.jpg

I also really like Golden Retrievers.

Golden_retriever.jpg

My wife really wants a Chow Chow but looks like too much fluff for me!

Chow+Chow3.jpg

Or a french Bulldog!

U.FrenchBulldog.jpg

A few of my friends have Pugs. They seem quite cool but they aren't for me! I don't think any of them (4 in total) have had any issues with them at all but have all come from good breeders.

Ians looks an absolute cracker!

I like most dogs, Ian's does look cool.

I am thinking though that we should really be getting a rescue dog, rather than a designer one. There's loads of the poor little blighters that are getting destroyed.

Good luck is all I can say. My missus nagged me that she wanted a cat and I said no. She said she`d look after it, clean up its mess etc.. so anyway she gets one and guess who has to clean up after it? yes me...

Then 5 months back she says she wants a 2nd cat.... I say no and point out that im cleaning the first ones mess up etc... she says she`ll clean up after it.. so she runs out buys another cat without my permission and guess what? Yes... I now have 2 cats to clean up after. I seem to spend half my life shovelling cat sh!t or being woken up by cats who want feeding.

I fully accept that it will be me doing all the dirty work, I think as men we have to accept that's the way it's going to be. We are all slaves to the system that is the woman.

The problem me & my missus have when it comes to dogs is that i think a dog should guard the house and so i prefer bigger dogs like Alsations rottweilers, German shepherds .. that kinda thing. Whereas my missus thinks dogs should fit in her handbag and so prefers dogs which look more like drowned rats...

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of small dogs TBH, but when we have time and a house that is big enough I'd love one of these.....

I like them too, my Dad had a German Pointer, it died last year as it had a growth and it all went horribly wrong at the vets when trying to operate on it. Just reminded me of how upsetting it is when they go.

Put them in a pie ;) Awaits flaming :D

I don't think that's an appropriate comment from a mod :boxing:

Not sure id fancy cat pie to be honest! Prefer a bit of venison or rabbit! :thumbs:

Not sure id fancy cat pie to be honest! Prefer a bit of venison or rabbit! :thumbs:

rabbit stew pie?

• 1 month later...

So pretty sure this is off the cards now (getting a dog) but the mother in law is away so we get to look after her little gremlin that she acquired a couple of weeks ago...

2013-01-20175109_zps025a8ab0.jpg

It's an effluent machine, hoping it's not gonna stink our place up too much and I can train him a bit whilst he's here at chezflexib.

is that a jug? my cousins got a jug (cross between a jack russell and a pug) and it hasnt got the breathing issues of the pug. I personally love english bulldogs, they are a great laugh. heres my boy bubba

He's a chug.

Bloody designer dogs, it's just woken up and p1ssed everywhere.