Just did a little sex wee!

I would like more tattoos but still undecided. Took me 6 years to decide if I should get that one or not. If I do something like that, I wanna be sure that I'll still love it til the day I die.

yeah it's a massive decision but it's on your shoulder so you can cover it up.

I think having an obscene word on your head (under your hair would be cool) and if you felt really annoyed with the world just shave your head and upset old ladies.

Ok, sorry for the thread hijack but I think it's gone way off track already on several occasions, you Welsh guys are going to hate this :surrender: I used to play rugby with Tony Copsey, the first Englishman to play for Wales, he has "Made in England" tattooed on his bum, as do several other Old Edwardians, well it was a good idea at the time.

Ok, sorry for the thread hijack but I think it's gone way off track already on several occasions, you Welsh guys are going to hate this :surrender: I used to play rugby with Tony Copsey, the first Englishman to play for Wales, he has "Made in England" tattooed on his bum, as do several other Old Edwardians, well it was a good idea at the time.

That's just asking for trouble in the changing rooms!

I would like more tattoos but still undecided. Took me 6 years to decide if I should get that one or not. If I do something like that, I wanna be sure that I'll still love it til the day I die.

I'm far more impulsive. Went on the net stuck 'fallen angel' first picture I saw was amazing. 13 hours later viola!