Nitrous Oxide

StevoD

I have no NOS it's Stelath :ninja:

To answer the OP

what there views of installation Did that myself - copied the installation from the Zed I took it out of (Wasso's)

set up Done by Dan at AME when I went up for my last Dyno run

and usage is? MUHAAAAAAAAAAAAA Whenever I can - so not much in the weather :(

How much did they pay to get the whole system up and running - I did a lot myself and bought the system second hand and still spent a few K I doubt you would do it for less than £2,000 mapped in.

You can do it on the cheap for around £1,200, 1 x kit with bottle and all the relevant bits £600. But if you want a snazzy install and NOS computer controller them you're looking at the £1,200+ mark.

So if you went basic + Uprev and tuning you'll have change out of £2k. If you want stealth install, heaters, 2 bottles etc etc then expect about £4k.

It's a great in between stop gap or flirting with fun, but never a full time enjoyment factor. I had a 75 shot and enjoyed it, but the want for more power is hurtful on the wallet.

Personally get the Uprev and enjoy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Can you tell me what wheels you have on your car, sizes, offsets etc. I reckon that the gold looks so hot with the Azure blue that i'm looking for something similar for my Azure Blue ZED. I've seen some on the my350z.com website but they look really naff as though someone has attacked them with a tin of gold spraypaint. Any information would be gratefully accepted. Yours in anticipation.

Can you tell me what wheels you have on your car, sizes, offsets etc. I reckon that the gold looks so hot with the Azure blue that i'm looking for something similar for my Azure Blue ZED. I've seen some on the my350z.com website but they look really naff as though someone has attacked them with a tin of gold spraypaint. Any information would be gratefully accepted. Yours in anticipation.

He doesn't have gold wheels. Try pming him.

I have no NOS it's Stelath :ninja:

To answer the OP

what there views of installation Did that myself - copied the installation from the Zed I took it out of (Wasso's)

set up Done by Dan at AME when I went up for my last Dyno run

and usage is? MUHAAAAAAAAAAAAA Whenever I can - so not much in the weather :(

How much did they pay to get the whole system up and running - I did a lot myself and bought the system second hand and still spent a few K I doubt you would do it for less than £2,000 mapped in.

Seeing as everyone is picking up on spelling.

What the heck is Stelath?

You can do it on the cheap for around £1,200, 1 x kit with bottle and all the relevant bits £600. But if you want a snazzy install and NOS computer controller them you're looking at the £1,200+ mark.

So if you went basic + Uprev and tuning you'll have change out of £2k. If you want stealth install, heaters, 2 bottles etc etc then expect about £4k.

It's a great in between stop gap or flirting with fun, but never a full time enjoyment factor. I had a 75 shot and enjoyed it, but the want for more power is hurtful on the wallet.

Personally get the Uprev and enjoy.

Don't forget that you can only legally use NOS off road. ;)