350Z GT for Sporty Diesel or reasonable economical Sporty Petrol

lukekbrown

Hi,

The time has come for me to downgrade to a more economical car due to commuting to/from work and purchasing a house. I am looking for a Sporty Diesel i.e. Audi A3, BMW 320D, BMW 120D etc or a reasonably economical Sporty Petrol i.e. Mini Cooper S, 320i, 120i. Any offers will be considered.

If you are looking for a well cared for 350Z and are considering a part exchange please let me know, pics below, I can provide all car details if there is any interest.

60,000 Miles

Full Service History

GT Pack (Xenons, Headlight washers, Heated Leather Seats, Bluetooth, steering wheel controls etc)

Pics as follows:

100_3581a.jpg

HKSDualexhaust4.jpg

Engine1.jpg

Just to let you know of my decision...........

I have a fuel card and get taxed on every penny of fuel I purchase, I also have a car allowance scheme setup at work, I basically lose out £3k every year because I have a car that omits over 200g/km.

Edited by lukekbrown

Looking for a 350 at the moment and I would consider this. Its an E60 525 and superb condition, gets 39/43mpg and is a pleasure to drive as it still gives a great ride, superb handling and can be quick if you want it to be. It has M suspension.file.jpg

Looking for a 350 at the moment and I would consider this. Its an E60 525 and superb condition, gets 39/43mpg and is a pleasure to drive as it still gives a great ride, superb handling and can be quick if you want it to be. It has M suspension.file.jpg

If you can send me some pics and specification I can have a look

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Glad I'm not the only one who likes the e60's :) I got one shortly after I sold the Zed due to BSP (Baby Stops Play) because I wanted something with a huge boot that was still reasonably quick and I'd always liked the look and presence of the e60. They aren't the prettiest of cars (understatement) but then neither are Zeds!

GLWTS Luke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...