350z Clear-out - Reductions!

Wookiee22

Since the sale of my 350Z I've been having a bit of a garage clear-out and the following are up for sale.

Collection is preferable on all items (particularly the heavier stuff), so all prices are ex P&P unless stated. Please PM if you require further details. I'm away with work intermittently at the moment, so responses might not be immediate. I live in Oxfordshire and usually work in Swindon.

OEM 350z Front & Rear Strut Bars. Bit of the usual corrosion (visible) but nothing too horrendous. Have done about 50k miles. £25 £15 pick up only.

IMG_0331.jpg

OEM 350z Front & Rear Suspension.

Springs and shocks in good condition. Have done about 50k miles. Does not include front top-mounts. £120 £50 pick up only.

IMG_0330.jpg

OEM head-unit from 04 car. This has been out of the car for a long while and I have no way to test if it's working or not. I'm therefore selling as spares or repair. £SOLD.

Clear rear indicator lens. Non-OEM. As new condition. £10 £SOLD

OEM Engine Cover. Few scratches but decent condition. £SOLD

Eibach 20mm pro spacers.

Used. The spacers themselves are in very good condition. One of the coned nuts (lowest in image) got a little bit chewed during removal. It seems to be sound enough but might be worth replacing. £SOLD

JWT Pop Charger and polished intake pipe.

Used but in good condition. Bit of corrosion on charger 'ring' as shown in image. Has done about 15k miles. Includes heat shield and Samco hose connectors. £SOLD

Mocal Oil Cooler, Thermostatic Sandwich Plate & Hoses

Brand new and unused. Destined for a project that never got off the ground! Oil cooler is 13-row, 235mm with 1/2 BSP fittings. Sandwich plate is the thermostatic type (allows oil to heat before cooling). Includes the Mocal fitting kit and everything shown below. £SOLD

Edited by Wookiee22

Is everything needed to bolt straight on with the oil cooler kit? You don't need anything else?

Couldn't guarantee it as I never got around to the fitting part. It will likely need a bit of fabrication, depending on where you decide to fit it.

Looks like a complete kit to me - they all need a bit of work as they are an add on - fairly easy to do depends where you fit it and what bumper you have, if you need more help or advice on this drop me a PM mate :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...