I've sold out to apple....

MrsNiki

Yep, free stuff from apple involves bending over and .... well... taking it like a man (or woman)

droid is ok, but hang the macbook and iPad, the iPhone was the obvious choice next. T'other half is an android fan, having the Samsung Galaxy S2 and a Galaxy tab, but with the main computer being my macbook, he swears... a lot..... :lol:

Yep wine is awesomeness right now!!

going even more off topic than an off topic conversation, has anybody listened to the new Jake Bugg album?? Just listening to it on iPod whilst sorting out iPhone....

Yes he sounds like an american 50s blues singer not a skinny yorkshire lad.....

He is amazingness!! and he's a nottingham lad not a daft yorkshire man lol!!

It's north of Watford :shrug:

Are there any free 'apps' from apple?

Driod stuff so much cheaper, is it really worth moving across if you're in bed with windows and robots?

I have Android devices and Apple, I can download any android app or game for free but I don't I use my ios device, that my friend is all you need to know... Android rocks, but Apple works ;)

Yep wine is awesomeness right now!!

going even more off topic than an off topic conversation, has anybody listened to the new Jake Bugg album?? Just listening to it on iPod whilst sorting out iPhone....

Yes he sounds like an american 50s blues singer not a skinny yorkshire lad.....

He is amazingness!! and he's a nottingham lad not a daft yorkshire man lol!!

It's north of Watford :shrug:

Oh me, the southern shandy drinking jessie has heard of northern lad haha :lol:

But seriously, as much as apple ass do you, they have a stronger market hold than droid!

iPhones are so brilliant here, they cut out when someone phones you and they're receiving an incoming email on their iPhone. Coverage drops out more readily than other brands of phone on different major networks. Lol, so not an "i" isn't a fan. :p:lol:

Got no issues with Apple for some uses (quite like the Iphone) but would definitely not use them for audio. Having tried numerous MP3 players I don't rate them for sound quality especially with the bog standard earphones. MP3 Players by Sony, Cowon, Colorfly etc have much better sound quality.

• Like 1

Got no issues with Apple for some uses (quite like the Iphone) but would definitely not use them for audio. Having tried numerous MP3 players I don't rate them for sound quality especially with the bog standard earphones. MP3 Players by Sony, Cowon, Colorfly etc have much better sound quality.

Taht's the sort of opinion I want to hear!!

If I had the time and money to run two devices side by side and work out my preference I would but I'm too cozy with what I have. Me love robots.

tumblr_kuvuhjLZKz1qa9armo1_r1_500.jpg

Good old Data, currently working our way through Startrek TNG box set. He's one of the most interesting characters and he gets more action than Geordie!

I dont care much for C3PO though unless thats the dusty bin robot, confused, never got into Starwars.