Jake's attempt at creating something worthy of a build thread.....

Jake4136

I'll start with an introduction. Im Jake, based in South East Kent, just turned 21 and this is my first Jap car :teeth:

So, I picked up the Zed about a month ago. Took it straight to my local dealer for a service and health check, with the book all stamped up and the problems they found/imagined sorted by myself I'm ready to start modifying.

Progress isn't going to be too fast as missus is making me save for a deposit on a house...So depending on funds, living situation and how much overtime I can pick up all future mods should be completed.

The car is a standard 54 plate GT in black with 43k on the clock with what I think is a retrofitted SatNav and pretty poor attempt at fitting an aux lead.

First day:

350z.jpg

As it stands: (28/09/13)

IMG_20131009_171631_zpsdb270f0d.jpg

370z Black Edition Alloys:

IMG_20121118_125011.jpg

Iv just ordered some Ebc yellow stuff brake pads and got some ramp time over my uncles garage next week, so the wheels and spacers will be going on the same time as I do the pads. I will also be doing the Altenator and A/C belts while im over there.

So Far:

Fit wheels and spacers - Done

Fit belts - Done

Weld up exhaust - Done

Fit Ebc pads - Done

Change spark plugs - Done

Change oil+filters - Done

Machine buff entire car

HSD DT Coilovers

Eibach camber arms

MPSS

OMP Corsica steering wheel

Cobra Non-Res exhasut

Future Mods:

Plenum spacer

HFC's/Decat

Remap

Coloured wheel nuts(Ordered)

Window tints

Touch screen double din

Bucket seats

If you have any comments or questions let me know as I'm new the the Jap scene and still finding me feet

Thanks

Jake

Edit: I'll get some more photos up as soon as iv fitted the alloys =]

Edited by Jake4136

Good to see another build thread, progress is being made :thumbs:

Don't diss the brides they are awesome!

By that I'm assuming you have some, don't suppose you have a photo/link tho progress thread with a pic?

Iv always wanted buckets just never got round to fitting any :D

Jake, many thanks for your order, your brake pads will be leaving tomorrow... :)

Looking forward to seeing the build progress... :)

Thanks for the update, Iv bookmarked you site so may be back for some for stuff when money permits. Think it will be Springs, Exhaust or Engine dress next. Just cant decide :lol: :lol:

Jake, many thanks for your order, your brake pads will be leaving tomorrow... :)

Looking forward to seeing the build progress... :)

Thanks for the update, Iv bookmarked you site so may be back for some for stuff when money permits. Think it will be Springs, Exhaust or Engine dress next. Just cant decide :lol: :lol:

Thanks Jake, only a phonecall or email away if you need any info... :)

Good to see another build thread, progress is being made :thumbs:

Don't diss the brides they are awesome!

By that I'm assuming you have some, don't suppose you have a photo/link tho progress thread with a pic?

Iv always wanted buckets just never got round to fitting any :D

O yes :thumbs:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/52481-project-zee-business-target-achieved-26th-oct/page__st__1240'>http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/52481-project-zee-business-target-achieved-26th-oct/page__st__1240

Page 63 post #1256 for some pics

Complete thread starts here -

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/52481-project-zee-business-target-achieved-26th-oct/

Keep up the good work :)

Wow that's one serious motor you've got there Keyser!

@LRF4N - I think a few people have, not seen many photos though. If iv got the spacing right and once its lowered im hoping it will look spot on.

Couldn't wait till Wednesday to get her on the ramps so im going in Saturday when the garage is closed to get some work done :teeth: I seriously need to get a house with a drive/garage...

Edited by Jake4136

Nice mate they suit it well

Red calipers could really set them off

Red would look good but I Dont want to straight up copy the Black Edition, kinda want to go in my own direction I think.

Will get some more photos on when I'm on my laptop, still using phone.

Thanks for all the comments =]

Edited by Jake4136