Abbey Motorsport's with Syvecs S6 ecu with traction control

Mark@Abbey m/s

Spent a day @ CAT training http://catdrivertraining.co.uk/ yesterday on a Gymkana day which we had an awesome time.

Managed to get some time using our own 350Z with the Syvecs S6 installed and tuned , down loaded some data after a run you can see the traction control being used , no throttle being shut when the traction is being used.

350zeddatalog.jpg

The traction is totally tunable you can have different traction set up's switched by the cruise control switch on the steering wheel as well as different fuel/ignition maps and boost control levels if the car is Turbo charged.

Should have Syvecs S6 fitted on a S/C car very soon which should give good results especially with traction control set up being used.

HR requires the S8 instead of the S6 , as the HR run 2 throttle bodies and the S6 cant drive 2 x DBW throttle bodies.The ECU works in the same way , but also allows 2 x lambda's using origial Bosch LSU wide band lambdas. Where as the S6 only can run a single lambda which we run on the Odd bank , we can add after market external lambda'a thou but this will remove a couple of Inputs that can be used for datalogging purposes.We can add a oil pressure sensor/use the original oil temperature sender to provide trips for low oil pressure and low oil temp/high oil temps and also trips for water temp as well.I will work out a price for both the S6 fitment on a DE (REV UP we maybe able to use a S6 with the new I/O box being made by Syvecs) and the S8 fitment on a HR.Already working on a S8 fitment on a Twin Turbo HR build we have done already.

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s

• 3 weeks later...

After a quick blast with Mark on some damp B-roads I can vouch for the TC system (change of trousers required shortly after lol). The way it cuts the throttle/torque is superb and makes the oem system seem rather antiquated. On track and road I can see this being mighty useful. I think I'd best get saving!

Edited by jables

Nissan 350Z DE 276 BHP Syvecs kit ( REV UP AND HR will require a S8 ECU) will explain on a separate thread

Syvecs S6 kit ( ECU and loom) £1920-00 inc vat

Map sensor (supply and fit) £ 162-00 inc vat

Dyno time to tune car £ 400-00 inc vat ( fuel/ignition map tuned, 4 levels of traction control all switched via cruise switch)

Basic cruise control will be implemented early on in 2013 which we can upgrade easily.

Total inc VAT £2482-00 inc vat.

We can add extra safety items , if we run oil pressure/oil temperature and fuel pressure sensors we can add engine trips for all these sensor , i.e high oil temp we put the car on limp i.e low rpm limited throttle opening , same again for cold oil temp/water temp. low oil pressure at high rpm again can either be limp or totally engine cut. I will get a price for these supplied and fitted over the next couple of days.

But the main gain over the Haltech will be the excellent traction control that a few people on here have seen, it is totally awesome.

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s
  • Like 1

Nissan 350Z DE 276 BHP Syvecs kit ( REV UP AND HR will require a S8 ECU) will explain on a separate thread

Syvecs S6 kit ( ECU and loom) £1920-00 inc vat

Map sensor (supply and fit) £ 162-00 inc vat

Dyno time to tune car £ 400-00 inc vat ( fuel/ignition map tuned, 4 levels of traction control all switched via cruise switch)

Basic cruise control will be implemented early on in 2013 which we can upgrade easily.

Total inc VAT £2482-00 inc vat.

We can add extra safety items , if we run oil pressure/oil temperature and fuel pressure sensors we can add engine trips for all these sensor , i.e high oil temp we put the car on limp i.e low rpm limited throttle opening , same again for cold oil temp/water temp. low oil pressure at high rpm again can either be limp or totally engine cut. I will get a price for these supplied and fitted over the next couple of days.

But the main gain over the Haltech will be the excellent traction control that a few people on here have seen, it is totally awesome.

I trust you are doing night courses on all of the above Mark?

:wacko: