midzt's carpc - Atom processor, 2GB RAM, M3-ATX PSU- £150

midzt

Hi guys,

I’ve decided to sell the PC that I put in my car a while ago which you can see on this thread:

http://www.350z-uk.c...page__hl__midzt

The spec of the computer is:

Intel D510MO With Integrated Intel Atom processor D510 Intel MN10 Chipset Mini-ITX Motherboard

M3-ATX, 125w output, 6v to 24v wide input Intelligent Automotive DC-DC Car PC Power Supply

EXTRA VALUE 2GB DDR2 800MHz/PC2-6400 MEMORY

And a cheap Bluetooth dongle that I got off ebay.

The sale doesn’t include a hard drive as it was one from my laptop, but any laptop SATA drive will fit.

The install is really neat, and I put it in the ‘glove-box’ behind the passenger seat. The system was nice and smooth and I ran Centrafuse on it. Unfortunately I cracked the screen between taking it out and bringing into the house! So that’s not part of the sale, but any VGA screen will work.

The reason I’m selling is that I am thinking of maybe selling my car due to my job and this is part of returning it back to standard – not that I’ve really done much to it.

Any questions, let me know and I’ll try and help.

I’m looking for £150 – I think delivery will be around 8 pounds…but if it’s under that I’ll refund the money, and over I’ll take the hit.

I’m based in Brentwood, Essex if anyone wants to collect.

Cheers

midzt

(Sorry mods for posting this twice, I forgot to add the pictures to the first one....)

2012-11-15143944.jpg

2012-11-15143901.jpg

can i get on the internet with this?

Yeah sorry I missed that bit, I used a wifi dongle - which I can also include in the sale (it's just a cheap one of ebay) - and then used that to connect to a wifi network, sometime just tethering from my phone on the go.

I ran Windows XP on it so just used Firefox.