Recaro Seats

MrsNiki

Has anybody got the Recaro 'Speed' seats in their Zed, and if so how do you rate them for comfort?

Interested in getting a pair of them, but reluctant to splash out over a grand on them if they ain't all that!!

If there are any other cheaper sports seats on the market that are just as good, let me know too, as i'm pretty cluless on this subject! :shrug::lol:

Cheers

Niki :D

Edited by missniki

Bride seats are a good option for the Zed - loads of models though!

Always, always try before you buy with seats - I love mine but some find them a bit narrow across the knees.

Also if you have electric seats at the moment then removing them will cause the AirBag Warning light to come up on the dash - you will need the resistor fix (cheap) or the Nismo harness fix (expensive)

IMG_3504.jpg

:thumbs:

Edited by Keyser

If you can get yourself to Demon Tweeks in Wrexham they has loads of seats you can try from the proper bucket racing seats to the more casual racing seats.

My brother has Recaro SportsterSport CS seat in his Corsa VXR are £1000 a piece to buy. Very comfortable.

Bride would look more Fast & Furious

If you can get yourself to Demon Tweeks in Wrexham they has loads of seats you can try from the proper bucket racing seats to the more casual racing seats.

My brother has Recaro SportsterSport CS seat in his Corsa VXR are £1000 a piece to buy. Very comfortable.

Bride would look more Fast & Furious

WHY ARE YOU WHISPERING???

Keyser, did you get yours custom made in that colour? I have a black zed, and want to go for an orange/black colour scheme, but trying to find back and orange seats are a nightmare!! I will have to shop about and see what i find comfortable... I've never had a problem with bad seats in any of my cars until i started driving the other halfs BMW 1 series, thats sciatica waiting to happen everytime i go out in it!! :lol:

Yes - My better half made the covers - but very simple to do - well it was for her :lol:

The cusions are removable so it was easy to make a template and she is rather handy with a sewing machine :thumbs:

Recaro make stock seats for some Vauxhalls, instant chav factor

Whatever happens, i will not let my car look anything remotely like a Vauxhall!! Think my mind is made up, gonna get the seats re-upholstered, found a place in Nottingham that does it, but if anyone can recommend anyone in the east midlands area for that i'd also be grateful!

Turbo-G, maybe not a good idea to get these seats incase i have a 'does my bum look big in this' day!!! :lol: :lol: :p