Yorkshire lass newbie

Yep need to get some pics, was too busy driving to take any! :-)

New zedness seems to cause a queue of people wanting a ride !

Other notable quotes include 'oh my you'll kill someone in that'; I wanna go (not going to happen), that's a bit of a muscle car <for a girl>, you'll always be at the petrol pump.

I have new bling nail art to celebrate Zebedees arrival too :-)

Now that's Zedication.

• Like 1

Well Zebedee was out in the fog this weekend. Offer to Hubble 'wanna go' answer 'its not a driving day! ' Greasy it might gave been but fun too. You can't pick UK weather you can look at the roads though. Still lost some kind of Celic legally the cars midrange is awesome!! Grins :)

Hello and (a belated) welcome Deb.

I've gotta ask.... (And I'm sorry to pull you away from the subject of Zebedee for a moment), but (as a biker) I'm interested to hear about your bike history?

What have you had? What was your last one? It sounds like you've hung the leathers up? :surrender:

Welcome to the world of warmth and dryness. I used to run bikes and i can honestly say that my ZED has come closest to giving me the grin i used to get on my face when riding, plus you've got the added bonus of not turning up everywhere blue with cold. WElcome and enjoy the fun. :D

• Like 1

Hi sorry for a delayed reply.

I've had bike wise an RS125 Chesterfield : first bike

Fazer 600

SV 650

Unfortunately I get too cold to feel I can ride safely.

I've therefore gone for a Zed. A Zed I can enjoy with the roof down cause if heated seats etc.

Yes I've been through all biker heated clothing too.

My dearest CHOPTOP, i think i must have the generic version of what you have as the writing on the packet reads '****itallandeverybodyinconnectedwith it' the smallest dose comes in quarterpounders and is recommended to be taken along with one litre of the strongest lager. It very responsibly mentions not to drive or operate heavy machinery for the next half hour. It could be the generic version, what do you reckon??

Hey Devilish Deb, something tells me that this winter is going to be a joy to you, especially if you've bought a ZED with the GT pack and its heated seats. I found it quite unnerving at first, i thought i'd had an 'accident' when i could feel the warmth against my leg. Of all the bikes yo've had i'd say that the ZED is going to feel most like the SV650 in that you've got the torque from the Vee layout. You definately won't get the kick in the backside that the wonderful RS Aprilia 2 stroke gives you and the ZED definately won't rev as much. although you'll be surprised how much is does rev for a big lump. I hope you have fun this winter and enjoy the sensation of people not pulling out in front of you. To warmth and Welcome. :teeth::D:teeth: SAM

My dearest CHOPTOP, i think i must have the generic version of what you have as the writing on the packet reads '****itallandeverybodyinconnectedwith it' the smallest dose comes in quarterpounders and is recommended to be taken along with one litre of the strongest lager. It very responsibly mentions not to drive or operate heavy machinery for the next half hour. It could be the generic version, what do you reckon??

Lol! :lol:

This is so funny and nice. Like bikes are ffs fast but hey the Zed has something they don't. I don't feel trapped in a helmet or leather up for a trip to work (OK steady boys). Actually I can honestly say my zed is the best present I've ever bought myself. My Chesterfield was ace but riding in a strong crosswind was challenging. I didn't have the gravity required over Moor roads!