Putting nismo badges on a non-nismo

ddcboyle

Okay so i know there will be loads of people that buy a replica nismo bodykit, and put a nismo sticker on it, which i thinks acceptable. But, If i had nismo front, stillen skirts, and chargespeed rear... Would it be a bit of a no no putting a nismo sticker on the front bumper?

Opinions please :D

Personally wouldn't put a Nismo sticker on unless I had some actual Nismo performance parts on the car (with the possible exception of a full factory fit genuine Nismo kit, which I think would be acceptable).

That said, I am one of these people who descents into fits of spittle-projecting rage whenever I see a 318 with M3 badges on it, so probably not a very balanced view :teeth:

DB

Personally wouldn't put a Nismo sticker on unless I had some actual Nismo performance parts on the car (with the possible exception of a full factory fit genuine Nismo kit, which I think would be acceptable).

That said, I am one of these people who descents into fits of spittle-projecting rage whenever I see a 318 with M3 badges on it, so probably not a very balanced view :teeth:

DB

:lol:

DB

Snap! Lol.

Iv got a nismo badge on the grille of my skyline. It's got a genuine, non factory, nismo bodykit but even it was a replica I'd be happy with a nismo badge. That's cos it's a GTST which came with a GTR grille badge which is wrong

A nismo sticker on yours wouldn't be the same as an M badge on a 318 but having said I don't like the nismo sticker on the zed

Iv prob confused you more than anything so best ignore me :lol:

Personally I'd prefer to put my little pony stickers all over my car than put stickers/badges on that make the car out to be something it isn't (like the M3 comment above). I'm not sure Nismo stickers fall in to that category though as long as you're not trying to pretend it's some limited edition Nismo or something.

When I got my GT4 it had a full Nismo body kit on it, with loads of Nismo stickers plastered all over it. I got them to remove them all, apart from a small 1 on the rear. I agree with others that unless you have a Nismo kit or performance (I don't think my gear knob counts) I'd avoid Nismo branding, especially on the front.

Mate it's your car if you like it put them on :thumbs: , if you want to covery you car in pink glitter crack on, don't worry about what other people think you're the one that's got to live with it!

Pink Gltter.... Now theres an idea!! :lol:

DB

Snap! Lol.

Another example might be having a Ferrari Tattoo....................and driving a Nissan ?

:stir::p