Can a Zed really be chavved up??

Whazza22

That is probably the best Chav'ed up car ever good memory Magnet :thumbs:

Well, that kind of rubbish burns itself into your brain and never leaves unfortunately.....

+1, not sure how you'd forget that, purely from the title of this thread I thought the OP was going to repost this.

Yes they can...I've seen some bodykits that should never have been made! :scare: lol That one in the video is not chav...its just... a mess lol Who in there right mind has money to burn on wasting such a good and...moderatley expensive car lol

If your narrow minded enough to judge and class everyones car then yes. If you enjoy the way you want your car to look and not only mod but personalise it then do what you want. If someone calls it chav let them but more times then not they are jealous of your style and creativity.

Ultimately everyone is entitled to their opinions. Just as I hate the bumper dragging, 'slammed' look etc some love it.

I've been through the phases of car ownership, including the massive stereo one, the ultra loud exhaust one and tarted up shed too.

When I owned the focus RS mk1 I loved their looks and hated seeing a modified one. But then some cars need a bit of perking up... I just think the 350z looks so cool as standard I wouldn't mess with it personally. Although saying that, the stubby aerial is on, and nismo carbon nob is in and a milltek is about to be fitted ;)

Ultimately everyone is entitled to their opinions. Just as I hate the bumper dragging, 'slammed' look etc some love it.

I've been through the phases of car ownership, including the massive stereo one, the ultra loud exhaust one and tarted up shed too.

When I owned the focus RS mk1 I loved their looks and hated seeing a modified one. But then some cars need a bit of perking up... I just think the 350z looks so cool as standard I wouldn't mess with it personally. Although saying that, the stubby aerial is on, and nismo carbon nob is in and a milltek is about to be fitted ;)

And so it begins :):clap: