A happy customer

Zulu Zed

Evening All,

Just thought i'd report back after an afternoon at Kaizer Motor Company.

I've recently purchased a 350z so with trepedation i took it for a once over and a P2 service. I bought the car privately and i'm always a bit nervous the first time a new purchase goes into a garage. Purely as i always have visions of been told i've bought a knacker.

Anyway no such problems just a little list of consumables that i knew where probably getting towards the end of their life.

Happily i cannot fault the service at Kaizer either. Sly is the consumate proffessional, the fact that he is happy for customers to watch him and takes the time to show and explain any issues underlines the quality of his work.

Whilst i was there two GTR customers were having work done to their P&J's and were also equally enthusiastic about the whole operation.

I couldn't of asked for a better introduction to ownership having found Kaizer through the forum in the first place. An extrememly fair price for service and wheel alignment rounds it off nicely.

Rgds

Ben

Edited by Zulu Zed