Abbey Dyno day

Mark@Abbey m/s

Mark, how long do you expect this to go on until? Just thinking maybe we could fit the South East Christmas meal onto the end of this.

Hi bbk, i know your prob waiting for Mark to come back, but have you any details on the possible christmas meal meet following the Abbey Dyno? thought i saw a thread about it, but cant find it now, its been a long day mate. link maybe ?

Don

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The list is getting quite big and there may be to many.

If so I shall come off the list and let someone who has not been b4 have a go.

Come and spectate, Haydn and I are :)

And me, only because the bus will put Zeds to shame :p:lol:

Don't forget to bring the coffee and cake!!! :)

Remember it's an open day (with a bonus dyno run), so a chance to chat about the cars and potential upgrades\service work to the car etc.

Typically on these days I've been to for other car marques, they usually aren't able to work on any cars (unless emergency :lol:) but possibly able to show a few things on a demo car for example. :)

Oh yes more cake Papa as Chris speaks with straight tongue.

I shall of course come down and watch.

I dont think my car is going to be ready anyway as a vital part of the refurbishment

has not yet left the USA because the order ended up in the supplyers Spam box!!!

I cant have my power upgrade done until this bit is on the car!

Well its very decent of some of you blokes to stand aside and spectate/look around etc, rather than insist on hooking up to the dyno doo da. Having just bought my 350z it will be nice to get an idea of how its performing. I does seem a little lumpy to me at lower speed, and there is a flat spot in 5th/6th.

So Im looking forward to meeting some of you blokes, and getting the car checked out.

Shame on the low uptake for bountys idea of a meal afterwards at the pub down the road !!

and lastly..............how PEED OFF am I, two days into ownersip, and I picks up a kin trolley ding at tescos this morning right in the rear side panel. having parked there just before the school run, and in the first bay after the mother and monster bays. I have spent the day cursing the endless muppetry yuppie mother brigades in their crossover cruisers, who can hardly manage their offspring let alone a motor vehicle. UGGGHHH,

Well its very decent of some of you blokes to stand aside and spectate/look around etc, rather than insist on hooking up to the dyno doo da. Having just bought my 350z it will be nice to get an idea of how its performing. I does seem a little lumpy to me at lower speed, and there is a flat spot in 5th/6th.

So Im looking forward to meeting some of you blokes, and getting the car checked out.

Shame on the low uptake for bountys idea of a meal afterwards at the pub down the road !!

and lastly..............how PEED OFF am I, two days into ownersip, and I picks up a kin trolley ding at tescos this morning right in the rear side panel. having parked there just before the school run, and in the first bay after the mother and monster bays. I have spent the day cursing the endless muppetry yuppie mother brigades in their crossover cruisers, who can hardly manage their offspring let alone a motor vehicle. UGGGHHH,

Park as far way from all the muppetry, it becomes a way of life with a Zed, maybe call the local dentmaster chap :)

Park as far way from all the muppetry, it becomes a way of life with a Zed, maybe call the local dentmaster chap :)

Hang on a moment. Is that a stuffed childrens toy (The smurfs) saying park away from muppets!!

:boxing:

I may be able to squeeze this into my hectic social life :thumbs:

See how it goes ..........be good to see Abbey's setup :)

Green shall not be seen in Surrey!! :boxing:

It might be!!! You can tell me again when you catch me :p

I may be able to squeeze this into my hectic social life :thumbs:

See how it goes ..........be good to see Abbey's setup :)

Green shall not be seen in Surrey!! :boxing:

It might be!!! You can tell me again when you catch me :p

Beware. The red Skoda from hell is behind you all the way:)

B)