Good things come to those who wait...

AMT

Don't be nasty, it done me well! lol But...still aye.. its soooo nice. HR too!! New pads all round by the looks of it, or as near as, discs all good, treads got plenty, Falkens, MOTd for a year, service carried out, taxed til mid next year... sorted! :)

Cheers to everybody that helped with info and stuff and cheers Chris for giving me the walkaround!

Thank again everybody! Absoloutly stunned with it, superb. Only item trying to get used to is the clutch. Its fine, spot on...but its a heaver load than the coupe so slightly jerky in the first couple of gears but meh lol. Only thing that ive not set up is the bluetooth phone thing, gonna do a search, but if anyone wants to help, feel free lol Do I just switch my phone bluetooth on and pair it with the car when ignitions gets turned on? .. how do I do this?

I tried looking and wasn't sure. Although it was a bit early this morning so could have been half asleep. I'll give it another bash lol Still woke up this morning and looked out the window thinking.. ive actually bought one of those! lol

Doin ma head in, ive paired it...so im assuming calls to me come in over the stereo now. Tried the 'voice' making call bit, n dunno.... just dunno.. tried following the manual but ill need to be spoon fed by someone in person at some point. ill do it another day, not the highest of priorities lol