thetranquilbass - Temper Orange HR - Exterior Modifications (final pics pg8)

thetranquilbass

I'll say this again absolutely gorgeous!!

10mm wheel spacers, blitz rear spoiler and colour coded door handles and its perfection attainedðŸ‘

But that rear wiper needs to go!.

Ruining the smooth lines😖

Edited by GT4 Zed

Stunning z in every way. I would have taken the opportunity to delete the rear wiper. I had mine deleted when i had RT fit my Chargespeed and just think it helps to smooth the lines even more. Wheel spacers as suggested by others will finish it off. Great piece of work though, well done mate.

Payco

looks great but not so sure on the side skirt...is it just me but they seem higher at the front ?

Spot on mate, they've fitted the side skirts on the wrong way round, should run parallel to the bottom line of the door. Car should be going back in on Friday this week to have this rectified - should have been paying more attention to the photos they sent through whilst the work was being done but I didn't give them any example photos of how the skirts should have been fitted so have to accept some blame in terms of this error, although am surprised the skirts fitted the other way around.

did they say anything about the recess of the rear nissan badge in the end when installing the Z?

Sorry mate, forget to ask when collecting on Saturday, will ask again when the body shop owner comes round tomorrow to look at the skirts in advance of the car going back in on Fri

• 5 months later...