iPad Mini

spursmaddave

if it competed on price with the other 7" tablets coming out i could understand, its more portable, more for use on the move, and more suitable for people who think 10" is too big for a tablet to use on the move and want more mobility.

but at £429 no thanks

As part of my new job :teeth: I have been asked to purchase and expense an iPhone5, iPad Mini, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note, New HTC & Moto when released and a Win 8 phone and Tablet.... then every new major tablet/phone released. So give it a month or two and I will be able to give a complete evaluation :lol:

As part of my new job :teeth: I have been asked to purchase and expense an iPhone5, iPad Mini, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note, New HTC & Moto when released and a Win 8 phone and Tablet.... then every new major tablet/phone released. So give it a month or two and I will be able to give a complete evaluation :lol:

As part of my job I have been asked to sample all different colours of highlighter pen....... I am liking purple and pink so far :)

Also why is there not an option for 'spursmaddave dislikes this' :p

I still think tablets with more 16gb is a waste unless you are in no Internet areas for a long time.

Most things with tablets is done online IMO. Yes there is no card slot but hardware expansion on an apple come on :lol:

Don't mean to start another iPhone5 thread but I still think IOS is still the easiest and best operating system but unless apple pull their finger out next year it will be old news. I think they have relied on the wow factor and elistest customer to long.

its £269 with no 3g and 16gb. IMO thats the best spec. I think its decent TBH.

Really, no card slot and only 16GB.... surely tempted to pay just £160 to upgrade to 64GB..... :wacko:

I still think tablets with more 16gb is a waste unless you are in no Internet areas for a long time.

Most things with tablets is done online IMO. Yes there is no card slot but hardware expansion on an apple come on :lol:

Don't mean to start another iPhone5 thread but I still think IOS is still the easiest and best operating system but unless apple pull their finger out next year it will be old news. I think they have relied on the wow factor and elistest customer to long.

its £269 with no 3g and 16gb. IMO thats the best spec. I think its decent TBH.

Really, no card slot and only 16GB.... surely tempted to pay just £160 to upgrade to 64GB..... :wacko:

Anything more than a 16Gb a waste... i have a 32Gb iPad and cant fit everything on it as it is :surrender:

I've had my 16Gig iPad 2 for while now, still plenty of space left. But all my music (50gig) and photos (100gig+) is accessed via 'the cloud' so actually the only things taking up space on the iPad is Apps/Games.

Without WiFi access my iPad is pretty much useless. If this 4G stuff really work and the networks gives us proper 'unlimited' data tariffs I can see everything becoming cloud based...why bother trying to store all your media on 1 device if you can upload them to the cloud and access them on any device at any time??

Or get the Nexus 7 16gb for £200 , which all round is better than other android tablets of the same size. Want more space? Buy an otg cable and a 32gb USB stick for £20. That's what I did. Makes it easier to copy stuff from my Desktop/laptop and view it when needed. Eg downloaded TV shows from the USA in my lunch break.

I've had my 16Gig iPad 2 for while now, still plenty of space left. But all my music (50gig) and photos (100gig+) is accessed via 'the cloud' so actually the only things taking up space on the iPad is Apps/Games.

Without WiFi access my iPad is pretty much useless. If this 4G stuff really work and the networks gives us proper 'unlimited' data tariffs I can see everything becoming cloud based...why bother trying to store all your media on 1 device if you can upload them to the cloud and access them on any device at any time??

Exactly. This is the whole point IMO most things are streamed. Downloading stuff is old skool now.

So this is the competitor to the nexus 7. The nexus 10 the competitor to the normal iPad doesn't have a card slot either which seems odd.

£429 for WIFI only with 64G

Discuss :snack:

529.00 CAD = 329.00 GBP

If you want one save a hundred squid and buy one here.... but then you would have to pay for your flights :lol:

Funny, I know somone coming to that neck of the woods soon.........................still think it's too dear for what it is though :thumbdown:@GreddyMatt +1