Ultra Yellow GT4

Beavis

Matching the UY is a concern, but it must be possible - as Nissan would need to do so in the event of damaged vehicles etc.

I think Kev had a front lip done on his UY, which was an excellent match I think, so will seek advie for a local bodyshop from him and others I reckon - Kev is in my local area too so hope the bodyshop is also local 'ish.

Dont know about a spoiler, it has the small lip spoiler, will have to see once the other bits are on.

Matching the UY is a concern, but it must be possible - as Nissan would need to do so in the event of damaged vehicles etc.

I think Kev had a front lip done on his UY, which was an excellent match I think, so will seek advie for a local bodyshop from him and others I reckon - Kev is in my local area too so hope the bodyshop is also local 'ish.

Dont know about a spoiler, it has the small lip spoiler, will have to see once the other bits are on.

Nice one. And a rear spoiler? Do you have any pics of the end result of how you want it to look?

Havent mocked anything up yet, but I have the speedracing rear sat here, waiting for the Greddy side skirts and front to join it at some point.

The kit would look like Liam Z's once on as he has this same combination I think. Dont think Ill be changing the rims any time soon though, but I will need to invest in another set of Z badges.

Havent mocked anything up yet, but I have the speedracing rear sat here, waiting for the Greddy side skirts and front to join it at some point.

The kit would look like Liam Z's once on as he has this same combination I think. Dont think Ill be changing the rims any time soon though, but I will need to invest in another set of Z badges.

Take yours off ;)

Take yours off ;)

good advice , strip any bits off you need for the new car :thumbs:

Already did that before the drive today, the only things left are the Z badges - but if Im honest, I really cant be arsed to take them off and stick the others on - they take some doing.

I also think the smoked version rather than the chrome version will suit the UY anyway.

Already did that before the drive today, the only things left are the Z badges - but if Im honest, I really cant be arsed to take them off and stick the others on - they take some doing.

I also think the smoked version rather than the chrome version will suit the UY anyway.

I have the black pearl one ;):teeth:B)

Guess its the old convertible more of a risk due to fabric roof and easier theft of contents etc... Mind you I would have thought they would have wanted to capitalise on that extra 20bhp.

Either way, I double checked that it was the GT4 model they had recorded and it went down. Only by about £12 for the year, but still - its down. :yahoo: