New Rota PWR Wheels from Cougar Store - Now Available...

MITZ@CougarStore

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They don't look too bad in the standard colour ;) /picwhore

IMAG22852_zpsd28a92f9.jpg

Absolutely stunning, gonna be cheeky now and ask have you got a side on pic please.

Before anyone points it out I know there's a side on pic a few posts up but it's not very clear ;)

I think I'm gonna have to have a chat with Mitz about these find out if they do similar for 370 :)

Edited by tatooandy67
  • Like 3

They don't look too bad in the standard colour ;) /picwhore

IMAG22852_zpsd28a92f9.jpg

Absolutely stunning, gonna be cheeky now and ask have you got a side on pic please.

Before anyone points it out I know there's a side on pic a few posts up but it's not very clear ;)

I think I'm gonna have to have a chat with Mitz about these find out if they do similar for 370 :)

Cheers B) Uhh, I've looked through the pics I have of the car and none of them are side on lol :blush: I'll take a snap for you over the next few days!

• 1 month later...

As Mitz will tell you, I can take my time on things but I do get there in the end! :blush:

I was hoping to take some pictures of a nice clean car, but that's just not happening at the moment :surrender: So here's a very dirty car from my trip to Wales a couple of weekends ago. :D It is a cliché, but photos really don't do them justice.

IMAG3063_zpsea0fefcb.jpg

IMAG3067_zpsaee31925.jpg

• Like 2

As Mitz will tell you, I can take my time on things but I do get there in the end! :blush:

I was hoping to take some pictures of a nice clean car, but that's just not happening at the moment :surrender: So here's a very dirty car from my trip to Wales a couple of weekends ago. :D It is a cliché, but photos really don't do them justice.

IMAG3063_zpsea0fefcb.jpg

IMAG3067_zpsaee31925.jpg

Absolutely stunning clean or dirty wheels, still look sweet, I think I may have to start a wheel fund in the new year :)

Your zed looks great btw

Edited by tatooandy67
  • Like 1

Absolutely stunning clean or dirty wheels, still look sweet, I think I may have to start a wheel fund in the new year :)

Your zed looks great btw