[SOLD]Rays 18" Alloys + Eibach Spacers + MP Super Sports

Greddy-Matt

Hi Guys n Girls

I've found a new set of rims I like so seing if there is any interest in my GT Rays alloys, this is an interest ony thread for the moment, the tyre sizes are:

Front: 225/45/18 Bridgstone 40's (Couple of mm left will need changing soon)

Rear 245/45/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sports Brand New (sub 100 miles)

I may also sell these with Eibach spacers front and rear, these would be 20mm front and 25mm rear (perfect size to bring the tyres out nicely with the arches).

Previous owner inflicted a little curb rash on the wheels but otherwise in good condition as per pics:

Rear wheels

rearwheels.jpg

rear2inside.jpg

rear1inside.jpg

rearalt.jpg

rear1.jpg

Fronts not off yet so a few pics of fronts and rears on car:

rearright.jpg

rearleft.jpg

frontright.jpg

frontleft.jpg

Not sure what they are worth so open to suggestions but thinking I'm happy to sell with or without the super sports as they are brand new and cost me over £400 so people may not want to pay for these:

Wheels with front tyres (without the super sports) £400

Wheels with all tyres £750.00

Wheels with tyres and Eibach spacers front (20mm) and rear (40mm) £900.00

Interest thoughts and comments welcome!

Matt

• 2 months later...

These are some of the best condition Rays wheels i've seen in a long time. If you still have them i'm interested in the front tyres and rims and the rear rims only minus the tyres. do you have room to manouvre on the price or is it fixed at £400. Would you be also willing to courier to Rugby CV22. I would of course pay the courier fee's. Please PM me and let me know if this is possible. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...