Parking Ticket.......let the games begin

Ricey

I think I may have scared him off - he's an ex copper so I'm waiting to ge the 'notice to owner' where he's obtained my details from the DVLA which is something that legally he can't do because CPS Northern are not a member of any Accredited Trade Association (basically the BPA).

Therefore if he does get my details from anywhere it must be from some slippery police contact that he's leaned on........that bullet is firmly loaded in the gun and waiting :teeth:

Dodgy signs and illegal DPA breaches - PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE do it I'm begging.

I actually love these situations because there is literally no win for them;

a ) I will have at least £150 of fun out of this

b ) I will quite enjoy a day in court seeing how things operate even if I lose.

c ) I love rattling the people who employ these companies by copying them into the emails.

d ) I actually genuinely don't believe they have a leg to stand on.

I will quite enjoy a day in court seeing how things operate

Ive been in court quite a few times and its boring as anything. You wait around all day long and you know your case will be the last - if not its postponed until another day so you waste 2 days sitting about. Then the barristers treat you like something they have trod in and basically call you a liar at anything you say. Then (if its the magistrates court) you get some old retired person who has no legal qualifications at all giving you some sentence they have picked up out of thin air and has no baring at all on the offence committed.

I will quite enjoy a day in court seeing how things operate

Ive been in court quite a few times and its boring as anything. You wait around all day long and you know your case will be the last - if not its postponed until another day so you waste 2 days sitting about. Then the barristers treat you like something they have trod in and basically call you a liar at anything you say. Then (if its the magistrates court) you get some old retired person who has no legal qualifications at all giving you some sentence they have picked up out of thin air and has no baring at all on the offence committed.

Sentence! I don't plan on going to jail over this it's only small claims! :scare:

If the ticket isn't issued by the council you have no legal obligation to pay it. They can't take you to court even thought they say they will. If they say they will take you to court and start harrasing you with letters with threats in you can sue them.

That what i did a £90 parking ticket turn into a £200 compensation claim - WIN

• Like 1

Eagerly awaiting updates !

Patience lambchop. These things take time.

My guess is the next I'll hear (if I hear anything) will be a notice to owner through the post.........which clearly is when the real fun will start.

However after interrogating his company on duedil.com I'm guessing they haven't got a pot to **** in so they'll probably not bother.......not worth his time really

• 2 weeks later...