New owner in Southampton

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi from another southampton owner, quite a few of us i think, we should arrange a mini meet somewhere soon :thumbs: leisure word or somewhere like that?

Welcome to the forums mate and get some pics up of your car :thumbs: As Greddy said seems to be a few of us close to each other and Im only 15 minutes away so a mini meet woudl be good. Maybe a combined Winch/South and Bournemouth and meet somewhere in between the two :clap:

I'll be up for that, only met Keyser and Buster, so would be good to catch up with some other owners.

Hi from another southampton owner, quite a few of us i think, we should arrange a mini meet somewhere soon :thumbs: leisure word or somewhere like that?

Welcome to the forums mate and get some pics up of your car :thumbs: As Greddy said seems to be a few of us close to each other and Im only 15 minutes away so a mini meet woudl be good. Maybe a combined Winch/South and Bournemouth and meet somewhere in between the two :clap:

I'll be up for that, only met Keyser and Buster, so would be good to catch up with some other owners.

It gets better, honestly :lol:;)

You will always feel like something is missing though ;) ......... :lol:

Now let me think.............................. :shrug:

Oi you two !! :boxing:

I could be up for a Sunday meet :thumbs:

Not sure if I can get in the car park at PS though :blush:

I'd definately be interested in a meet, Sundays are always good for me and don't really mind the location either.

Think my car has a slow puncture on the O/S rear I need sorting first though. The tyre was around 18psi when I checked them all on Sunday morning and it looked a little flat again this morning, damn it! Fingers crossed it can be repaired.

Sorting out a years tax after work today too so I'll be properly on the roads this evening.

Jon

Oi you two !! :boxing:

I could be up for a Sunday meet :thumbs:

Not sure if I can get in the car park at PS though :blush:

Suggest somewhere that you know you can get into down that way, I don't know the are well enough :)

Suggest somewhere that you know you can get into down that way, I don't know the are well enough :)

I only know PS :lol: Only place I have ever been (twice) :lol:

Zugs is the man for that area is he not?

I did just about manage the carpark at Hedge End with the Zed a couple of weeks ago though ;):lol:

Port Solent has that huge speed bump on the road in just after the roundabout - Buster made it though and I'm sure he is as low if not lower than me - I shall ask him ......................

Which (preferably) Sunday are we going for?

The 14th or the 21st? I'm happy with the pub Buster suggested and a few others seem OK with it shall we go for it?

Be rude not too don't ya think??

Which (preferably) Sunday are we going for?

The 14th or the 21st? I'm happy with the pub Buster suggested and a few others seem OK with it shall we go for it?

Be rude not too don't ya think??

21st Pleeeeeeeeease, do it :thumbs: