PB Brakes

BigSlick

Hi,

Anyone had a look at these or know anything about them? Seems its and ex-pat guy who manufactures and ships direct from Taiwan.

Full customisable from the look of things. Seen a few reviews from their ebay stuff (screen shots of mag features etc) and had a good look round the site.

Just wondering if anyone has given them a try? Or has any info or experience with this brand?

From the reviews seems they are good quality for the money. However im a bit dubious of new/relatively unknown brands.

See www.pbbrakes.com

After thinking about modifying my car I think brakes, dark powder coated alloys and minor performance enhancements are good place to start.

Ive found the Brembo GT kits but £3k+ is a bit pricey and im sure there are plenty of other choices like Project Mu/Tarox/Stop Tech/K Sport etc...

Any info is good.

Thanks

:)

Have a look over on my350Z for Alliance brakes. They are the same brakes just with a different badge :thumbs:

Ahh interesting... Will check it out.

Cheers :)

Are you looking to track your 370? Can't see why you would want to change the brakes for any other reason :shrug:

High performance can always do with better brakes... From my experience anyway. The standard brakes were the worst thing about my Civic, I just never got round to changing them.

Brakes seem ok on the 370 but I haven't really given them a good testing yet as I'm learning the car.

We will see... Brakes are generally a good place to start with mods but most just want more power and more torks ;-)

At the mo I'm really just trying to find info, I'm a hound for finding resources and learning new things. Helps me make an informed

decision. Im new to most things on the Z and I've never driven a RWD car or a car of this sort of performance before.

Im kinda just trying to pool knowledge and ideas etc.

:)