scratch removel HELP.

SwanageDave

Unfortunately on Sunday some little As* wipe side swiped me and put a few scratches down the side of my drivers door. I have with a little help got rid of most of them but untill i can get them removed properly i need something to hide them for the time being, they are quite faint but you can see them if you know where to look. I would get the little sh** to pay for the work to be done but again my ususual self control left the building and as he was sat in his car with his mates smirking the little Devil in my head said slap the tw** so i removed him from his car and did what the voices told me :boxing:, He isnt smirking anymore neither is one of his mates..So if there is a magic cream about please let me know..thanks peeps. :thumbs::blush:

What have you tried to remove the scratches with so far? Pics would be good too.

Hi, my mate runs a local body shop and he has gon with two different grades on his D.A Polisher and now the sun is out we are going to go one more grade and see how it looks, i think i will get some black hole to fill it in, does Tim at Envy sell it?

on the little sh*t front he came out of hospital on tuesday after checks. not proud but the red mist took over, :thumbs:

What have you tried to remove the scratches with so far? Pics would be good too.

Hi, my mate runs a local body shop and he has gon with two different grades on his D.A Polisher and now the sun is out we are going to go one more grade and see how it looks, i think i will get some black hole to fill it in, does Tim at Envy sell it?

on the little sh*t front he came out of hospital on tuesday after checks. not proud but the red mist took over, :thumbs:

So is he going to take legal action against you then?

No, Dave went 'round with a balaclava and introduced the mong to the heavy grade DA and now everyone is friends again :lol:

No, Dave went 'round with a balaclava and introduced the mong to the heavy grade DA and now everyone is friends again :headhurt::blackeye::lol:

:lol: 80grit should have done the trick :surrender:

No, I went for a pint with my local police officer last night and no charges being pressed. he had a detached retina and cracked jaw, the only reason they kept him in was the dentist couldnt see him till tuesday when the swelling had gone down a bit to remove the couple of teeth. I did hurt my knee tho which is quite sore, i banged it on the passenger door helping his mate out :doh: .

No, I went for a pint with my local police officer last night and no charges being pressed. he had a detached retina and cracked jaw, the only reason they kept him in was the dentist couldnt see him till tuesday when the swelling had gone down a bit to remove the couple of teeth. I did hurt my knee tho which is quite sore, i banged it on the passenger door helping his mate out :doh: .

I have to say, It sounds like you where bang out of order. Yes someone has damaged your property and yes that is wrong and extremely annoying, however what right do you have to man handle someone else and hospitalize them? All I am saying is if was me that it happened to, I would be pressing charges on you. If everyone in the world had your attitude...... well, not worth thinking about.

the problem is the law won't punish people like this kid who think it's ok to damage other people's property so it's no wonder people take the law into their own hands. ive had my car broken into twice by my works. All times I've involved the police and nothing comes of it. not blaming them but it's frustrating so can understand why the OP would have given the culprit a slap. dont see the point feeling sorry for someone like the kid that did the damage getting hurt, it's what they deserve because usually they won't take the law seriously. only my views and yes I appreciate everyone is allowed alternative ones :-) hope the cars alright in the end.

the problem is the law won't punish people like this kid who think it's ok to damage other people's property so it's no wonder people take the law into their own hands. ive had my car broken into twice by my works. All times I've involved the police and nothing comes of it. not blaming them but it's frustrating so can understand why the OP would have given the culprit a slap. dont see the point feeling sorry for someone like the kid that did the damage getting hurt, it's what they deserve because usually they won't take the law seriously. only my views and yes I appreciate everyone is allowed alternative ones :-) hope the cars alright in the end.

But then because the law doesnt do anything... you take the law into your own hands and smack that person about... then you run the risk of getting arrested. Not worth it in my opinion.

agree In the sense I've not taken the law into my own hands before because I do worry I'd go to far. But then people snap because they're only human. anyway I just hope the cars ok :-) when I eventually get around to getting a 350 it'll kill me if someone scratches it

I have to say, It sounds like you where bang out of order. Yes someone has damaged your property and yes that is wrong and extremely annoying, however what right do you have to man handle someone else and hospitalize them? All I am saying is if was me that it happened to, I would be pressing charges on you. If everyone in the world had your attitude...... well, not worth thinking about.

Jay i understand where you are coming from but these people are not kids ages are 25 (driver) 26 (passenger) They are well known trouble causers and i wasnt out to make trouble with them, If they hadny gobbed off and got all lippy things would have been ok but to stand sniggering and asking me what i am going to do about it and all the time taking the **** in general they got what was coming to them, I am not a young spring chicken and at 57 i am not one for going around causing trouble. in different sircumstances they would have said sorry mate we will sort it out all good and fair job done all happy. that wasnt what they wanted so it went the other way. But please dont judge me before knowing who i am.And as for my attitude, I have quite a good one, i spent 15 yrs in the royal navy and 15 as station officer for H.M. Coastguard in a search and rescue team. I also help out the local old folks home taking out the old ones on day trips. Do these scum do the same for there community? no do they bollox.

I am not judging you mate...... I just dont agree with what you did thats all. I can fully understand WHY you wanted to but... I dont think violence solves much. However.... the reason why I dont do this is because..... I wouldnt be able to stop myself lol...... thus let the law look after it. I get my agression out in the gym or rugby :lol: Its legal then :lol:

... I dont think violence solves much. :lol:

really !!!! ?????

I seriously think they won't do that again in a hurry :boxing::clap:

Aye, until they know where you park.... live and come back with a few heavys..... there is a time and place. Just remember there is always someone bigger and stronger than you ;)

Might have been best to damage his car rather than him - less risky for you. Not worth the legal nightmare if he had pressed charges or worse still if he'd have suffered more serious injuries - not that a detached retina,cracked jaw and broken teeth isn't serious enough!

really !!!! ?????

Aye, until they know where you park.... live and come back with a few heavys..... there is a time and place. Just remember there is always someone bigger and stronger than you ;)

:lol::lol: they're all bigger than me :lol::lol::blush::blush:

really !!!! ?????

:lol::lol: they're all bigger than me :lol::lol::blush::blush:

:lol::lol:

I am not judging you mate...... I just dont agree with what you did thats all. I can fully understand WHY you wanted to but... I dont think violence solves much. However.... the reason why I dont do this is because..... I wouldnt be able to stop myself lol...... thus let the law look after it. I get my agression out in the gym or rugby :lol: Its legal then :lol:

Thank's Jay and the reason io dont get into trouble is ..simple i dont need it. the message it has sent out is to leave Me alone and you will be ok. I still go to the gym..not as you would notice lol but did have quite a good career as a pro sparring partner for a couple of good boxers ie Bomber Graham and Dave BOY Green. so even at my old age we can still do it if we have too. On the Lads that i had trouble with i have spoken to the father of one of them and he said it is the best thing that could have happened to him as it may calm the little sh*t down

Thank's Jay and the reason io dont get into trouble is ..simple i dont need it. the message it has sent out is to leave Me alone and you will be ok. I still go to the gym..not as you would notice lol but did have quite a good career as a pro sparring partner for a couple of good boxers ie Bomber Graham and Dave BOY Green. so even at my old age we can still do it if we have too. On the Lads that i had trouble with i have spoken to the father of one of them and he said it is the best thing that could have happened to him as it may calm the little sh*t down

Hey, dont take this the wrong way.... but if I was to get myself into a scuffle I would always try and talk my way out of it, if it was an older guy out of respect but also..... they know some freaky sh!t unlike some of the younger generation that think they can box because they watch it on tv :lol::blush: Most important thing is that you will be able to get the car fixed AND that you only have a wee sore knee :p unlike the nuggets who messed with you :lol::blush: