What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

So you've done a little cheeky mod, not enough to start a build project on your nismo gear knob, and maybe just not enough to open an individual topic for it. But you still want your zeditis noticed.

All you have to do, is post a few sentances and a picture of what little mod you done today. Wether its a new gear knob, refurbished alloys or decided the Zed just wasnt evil enough without some chrome dustcaps.

I sorned mine for the winter... does that count :shrug:

But its still autumn... :cold:

Have you been in scotland recently :lol: Its defo winter :cold: Need a :boat: to go down the motorway.

Yeah but the work has to start on her. Carbon boot, doors wings, spoiler, front under spoiler, then full aerodynamics setup for next years track season

• Like 1

put the winter wheels(18inch, painted black, ruff racing wheels 8 1/2 j front 20mm et + 20mm spacer = 0et and 9 1/2 j rear 20mm et +23mm spacetr = +3et) back on and stuck the 19s into hibernation.

:teeth:

I sorned mine for the winter... does that count :shrug:

But its still autumn... :cold:

Have you been in scotland recently :lol: Its defo winter :cold: Need a :boat: to go down the motorway.

Yeah but the work has to start on her. Carbon boot, doors wings, spoiler, front under spoiler, then full aerodynamics setup for next years track season

Was a cracking 17c here on Sunday. Its just been wet not really that cold.

I have alot of suspension refreshing todo so that might be fun :lol:

Removed the air con / heater controls from my uk 54 GT and replaced with the later 2007 set ,looks much tider and mor modern imho ,i would swap out the whole center console for the 2007 style if i could find one but no luck so far

Is that a straight swap?

Removed the air con / heater controls from my uk 54 GT and replaced with the later 2007 set ,looks much tider and mor modern imho ,i would swap out the whole center console for the 2007 style if i could find one but no luck so far

I was looking into doing that too, later console, the storage hole cover goes in on itself eh? Unlike pre where it just sticks out

Not sure if mods want to make this a sticky thread. Over on my350z they have have a similar thread, and may help keep new simple mods in one place for everyone to see?

MOT and Red Calipers going on for me this month :clap:

• Like 1

yes mate the heater control panel was a straight swap over was actually going to fit it along with the gear stick surround panel that its mounted in till i realised it was a different colour so just swapped out the dials which was a plug and play change over so refitted in the original suround panel,it look much cleaner and more modern only the center colur of the dials is a lighter grey colour but all the illumination is same colour .asked a few random people in the workshop and all prefered the look of the later unit so its staying in

Is that a straight swap?

yes mate the heater control panel was a straight swap over was actually going to fit it along with the gear stick surround panel that its mounted in till i realised it was a different colour so just swapped out the dials which was a plug and play change over so refitted in the original suround panel,it look much cleaner and more modern only the center colur of the dials is a lighter grey colour but all the illumination is same colour .asked a few random people in the workshop and all prefered the look of the later unit so its staying in

Is that a straight swap?

Thanks for that, much appreciated :thumbs: