What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

Well looks like my Mod man Taras has decided to get rid of the veilside skirts (That were crap) and putting chargespeed ones on.

Every now and again he sends me a picture of my car (Or is it his) of what she looks like.

All I have are memorys:(

You missing her Pete???

:lol:

Well looks like my Mod man Taras has decided to get rid of the veilside skirts (That were crap) and putting chargespeed ones on.

Every now and again he sends me a picture of my car (Or is it his) of what she looks like.

All I have are memorys:(

You missing her Pete???

:lol:

Yep Taras has decided its his new plaything!

And I miss those scary Honda's and Saxo's that zoom past!

I too changed my gaiter today, from black to this red 'un and I also popped on some new valve caps, also in red, but no photo.

IMG_1432_zps10a725bf.jpg

Not strictly today, but yesterday had a proper HU installed...

IMG_1426_zpsd7202267.jpg

and changed the battered old OEM gear knob for this little fella.

IMG_0484_zpsdb42f44c.jpg

Some really impressive, and severely advanced, mods posted on here. I hope I can reach those kind of skills one day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a couple of little things this weekend, plastidipped my driver's door armrest bit, as it was scratched to death.

Before, uurrrggh

IMG_1553_zpsb1395fe0.jpg

After, yay

IMG_1555_zps230706a3.jpg

Having done that, I've marked the swine already. Can you lacquer over plastidip to toughen it up? If so, how do you make it matte finish?

Nice easy one here, popped my cargo in.

IMG_1563_zps02248d95.jpg

Facelift LEDs brake lights in too.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69206-please-help-bolt-stuck/

• 2 weeks later...

Just a couple of little things this weekend, plastidipped my driver's door armrest bit, as it was scratched to death.

Before, uurrrggh

After, yay

http://www.350z-uk.c...elp-bolt-stuck/

Wow nice work with that, looks brand new

Thanks Will, I was very pleased. I scratched it first time putting it back too early after the 5th coat, hugely frustrating. Luckily it peels off in seconds. I'd have been screwin' if it had been paint! Had another go which went better as it was my first crack with rattle can and had to learn some lessons about "too much too soon". However, it's already taken a few marks. The finish fom plasti dip looks great but seems very fragile. Need a better long term solution I think.