New and looking for 350z ready for supercharging

:scare: I want that R34!!!!!

Welcome buddy, you should come to a thurrock meet one sunday, will let you know when Zedrush and myself are at the next one

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Zedrush and I are going to be at the Thurrock meet this sunday, you up for it?

• 1 month later...

Once again, cheers for the expert advice. Since last post the divorce court hearing has stripped the family of nigh on 'who wants to be millionair' type sums. As such, a business lease deal has been done on a brand spanking new 350z roadster. Whilst it's a lovely shiny new Z it means that supercharging is out of the option. The lease company were getting arsey abouy putting a personal plate on it FFS. I still think 19's are completely ok so we shall see....

It arrives next week and I am down there in a week so i am very much looking forward to caning the arse of it. And I'm removing the R34 off the drive and storing it for a while down my way

Hmm..me likes the 350Z! Build quality is on a par with the 04 legacy spec b he has. It's in a different league to the R34 GTR but who gives a monkeys as thats a nutter car so we ignore the predominantly shite interior...

Wheels...hart racing 19" items seem to fill the arches nicely so maybe a set of these could be on the go

Am looking forward to giving it a go later today.