Last 2 Days With The Zed

cerealuk

After 2 and a half years of ownership she's off to a new owner on Saturday. Have thoroughly enjoyed Zed ownership and would recommend to anyone who's considering one to just go out and buy one :teeth:

Actually turned out to be a lot less expensive to run over the 2 years than I had expected which was a nice surprise and she hasn't let me down once!

Will be sad to see her go as we've had some good times :byebye::byebye:

Nice replacement... B)

Aye really looking forward to it, certainly not a sensible purchase as running costs are going to be a nightmare.. but you only live once etc :thumbs:

Very true, looking forward to seeing photos once you have it... :thumbs: There's some great deals about at the moment, any idea which spec/colour you're going for... B)

Aye will get some up as soon as i get one :) I'm going for Black with the Black Edition Pack and it has to be 59plate or upwards so I get the upgraded entertainment system :thumbs:

happy freaking days!!!!

the FIRST day after i picked my 370z. i came out from where my mrs works looking all smug and well excited and after sitting at some lights a bloody Black Edition GT-R pulls up next to me and smokes me off the lights. :dry:

talk about **** on my bonfire. :thumbdown:

it looked the absolute nuts tho. nice upgrade. :thumbs:

Nice replacement... B)

Aye really looking forward to it, certainly not a sensible purchase as running costs are going to be a nightmare.. but you only live once etc :thumbs:

Very true, looking forward to seeing photos once you have it... :thumbs: There's some great deals about at the moment, any idea which spec/colour you're going for... B)

Aye will get some up as soon as i get one :) I'm going for Black with the Black Edition Pack and it has to be 59plate or upwards so I get the upgraded entertainment system :thumbs:

Excellent combination... B)

Will be worth tracking too. Although heavy, the R35's are very capable, even in stock form.

This has to be the most obvious statement i have ever seen!:grin:

Aye they go like stink :) Test drove one a while ago and just couldn't stop grinning when I got out! Couldn't afford it though at the time so its been a painful wait lol

Nice choice B)

Same colour combo that I'm looking for. I think black is the colour it looks least ugly in :blush:

black > white > grey > silver :thumbs:

silver just looks meh and grey is a bit too understated for it i think. The plan is to eventually wrap it in sunset in memory of my zed :cloud9:

Sad but happy for you too bud, hope you'll be sticking around :thumbs:

Aye still planning to stick around :thumbs:

• 1 month later...